cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage inventory

Curious does anyone else have problems with  manage inventory.

Problem is numerous items have in available to list with quantity lets say 5 but it shows 0 active quantity.

Click on active tab for that particular item and it shows that the item is active and with quantity. 

I have to go back and forth to see if item is active or dead, very time consuming.

And yes I do check active listings that are out of stock. Also problem is not with items with recent sales that show still quantity (live listing) but manage inventory shows active quantity as 0.

Yes I have contacted ebay but still have the problem

Problem has been around for months

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Manage inventory

@jamestowngirl52 wrote:

Curious does anyone else have problems with  manage inventory.

Problem is numerous items have in available to list with quantity lets say 5 but it shows 0 active quantity.

Click on active tab for that particular item and it shows that the item is active and with quantity. 

I have to go back and forth to see if item is active or dead, very time consuming.

And yes I do check active listings that are out of stock. Also problem is not with items with recent sales that show still quantity (live listing) but manage inventory shows active quantity as 0.

Yes I have contacted ebay but still have the problem

Problem has been around for months

Hi @jamestowngirl52,

Thanks for letting us know that the number  for active quantity in inventory is not correct for numerous products you have. I've reported the issue so that our technicians can investigate.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply