cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Managerment Software or Providers

So we had been using a multichannel solutions provider to manager our inventory and sales across multiple platform. We where using a provider software/service does everything, but it does it badly, and every day we are scrambling to try avoid getting hits to our performance metrics.

Because we sell a small volume of high value items even one cancelled order a month can cripple our store.

I've looked at the DIY approach and that seems like a lot work to add to my plate when I am already doing customer service.

Our there any inventory management providers or software that work well with drop shipping. We get inventory files from our supplies that are pretty straight forward... CSV SKU and Quantity. We upload them to magento 1.0 for our website.

So looking for something that can do one simple task right vs the trying to do everything model that seems to be all the rage now

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Inventory Managerment Software or Providers

We use orderhive to handle the inventory count across platforms. They also have a Dropshipping workflow it seems in their knowledge base. With some research, maybe it can fit your needs?

Message 2 of 2
latest reply