cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InkFrog, Android Phones and the eBay App

What is up with this deadly trio?  I've recently learned that my Inkfrog Open created listings are a mess on Android phones when viewed through the eBay app.  I had one customer tell me the photos were pushed off the page and the description was an unreadable white stringy thing running down the page.

I contacted Inkfrog and they said they were aware of the issue.  They also said they had no control over how their templates were displayed on Android phones viewed through the eBay app.  What????  Isn't that why we eBay sellers PAY for a service like Inkfrog?  Shouldn't Inkfrog make certain that their templates are compatible on ALL eBay formats?  Shouldn't Inkfrog test their templates on iPhones, Androids, PC's and Macs?  This is absolutely ridiculous and inexcusable.

I have no idea how many potential sales I've lost because of the laziness of Inkfrog and the quirks of the eBay app.  I have raged against the horrible design of the app for ages to no avail.  I called eBay yesterday and spoke with an agent about the Inkfrog/Android/App issue.  Of course, the agent had never heard of the issue but she said she would forward the issue to the tech department and assured me she would email me within 48 hours with information.  We'll see.

I know from doing a google search that this issue has been reported on since at least September.  Again, I can't hazzard a guess as to how many potential sales I've lost over that time.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: InkFrog, Android Phones and the eBay App

Don't use a template as it is not necessary. KISS and less problems will arise.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply