Seller Hub
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Seller Hub Webinar & Community Chat - Wed 11/1
Seller Hub Webinar & Community Chat - Wed 11/1
Hello, Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, November 1, 2017, at 11:00 am PT for a free, 1-hour demo to learn all about the Seller Hub, your source for...
Say Hello to an Even Better Seller Hub!
Say Hello to an Even Better Seller Hub!
Hello, This month, we began moving all business and professional sellers to the eBay Seller Hub. With this change, you’ll still have access to the sel...
Does anyone know what this is?
Does anyone know what this is?
by in Seller Hub | Updated by iart
Can not edit Noncompliant listings recommended by i-wyas in Seller Hub as doesn't have link to do so
Can not edit Noncompliant listings recommended by i-wyas in Seller Hub as doesn't have link to do so
Either Seller Hub does not have the options that i-ways recommends to use for editing noncompliant listings - no section for editing accordingly in bu...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by auxburyclothingandaccessories
ebay seller hub
ebay seller hub
They say its great the new ebay seller hub....and there is no SOLD button!!!!!!!!!....when i ask to go back to the original ebay platform.....They say...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by jfwilson220
Fee credit on partial refund of shipping cost.
Fee credit on partial refund of shipping cost.
I seem to recall, many years ago, that there was a link on your seller's page to issue partial refunds. I used it to refund excess postage when a buye...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by jscar59
No sales!!!
No sales!!!
I have been on ebay since 2005. I have ridden the ups and downs of the economy. This is my only living. I have 6800 reasonably priced itens & have gon...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by markomundo
Buyer wanted partial refund
Buyer wanted partial refund
Sold the new iPhone X two weeks ago and buyer contacted me saying phone was defective, Face ID won’t work as well as other glitches ... I bought the p...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by e_toys_24
Global Shipping
Global Shipping
I have an increasing number of customers cancelling bids due to the high cost of Ebays Global shipping prices.Anyone else having the same issues?
by in Seller Hub | Updated by humminbird-heaven
Why is Qty on Active Listing page not the same as total active listings?
Why is Qty on Active Listing page not the same as total active listings?
Is this just an irrelevant glitch? Sometimes the discrepancy matches the number of auctions I have, sometimes not. This time it does not:Results:1-142...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by tink012
how do i get back to the old system
how do i get back to the old system
by in Seller Hub | Updated by dougsstore401
Very Unhappy with Ebay's Decision in Favor of Buyer on a SELLER DOES NOT OFFER RETURNS listing
Very Unhappy with Ebay's Decision in Favor of Buyer on a SELLER DOES NOT OFFER RETURNS listing
THE SALES TRANSACTION:On October 19, 2017, I listed a Canon Vixia HF G30 High Definition video camera for sale, using fixed price listing with the ava...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by plumbingspecials
2 questions about seller hub
2 questions about seller hub
There is no dropdown menu for marking that a question has been answered. This has been asked by others on the discussion boards and no one has an answ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by hebertsusedautoparts
New Markdown Manager Question
New Markdown Manager Question
Just created my first Sales Event using the "new" Markdown Manager. I have two levels of sale - 10% and 20%; all items in my eBay Store, The Wizard's ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by abdlmommy
Ebay says Im down 44% from this time last year. What is new? SELLER HUB DISASTER.
Ebay says Im down 44% from this time last year. What is new? SELLER HUB DISASTER.
I know what I am doing after 17 years on ebay. DO THEY? They ALWAYS come up with a new plan right before this big holiday to muck up the system and ru...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by leftcoasttrading
You can OPT OUT of seller hub if you don't like it
You can OPT OUT of seller hub if you don't like it
by in Seller Hub | Updated by shoppersmecca
Re-listing in a Store
Re-listing in a Store
I am new to Ebay Stores. I have the basic subscription, which gives me 250 fixed-price listings per month. I have multiple copies of my 250 items and ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by ronneby040144
Can't print shipping invoices- Page won't fully load
Can't print shipping invoices- Page won't fully load
On the awaiting shipment page when I choose print shipping labels or invoices the page won't fully load and I can't select print shipping invoice. I c...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by pontonponton
Having Trouble with the Seller Hub Promotions Manager
Having Trouble with the Seller Hub Promotions Manager
Is Anyone Having Trouble with Creating Sales with the Seller Hub's Promotions Manager? I am. The Seller Hub's version of the tried & true Markdown Man...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by skaynopoyos
How To Deal With A Scammer?
How To Deal With A Scammer?
Im currently dealing with a scammer. excuse my poor writting skills but im a bit aggervated right now so im probably not thinking about punctuation an...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by morty14
Free Seller Listing Insertion Fees For November
Free Seller Listing Insertion Fees For November
I have been charged nine times in Nov. with 30 cent insertion fees and have a huge number of insertion fee charges in Oct. I have been talking to eBay...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by lookng2015
Can no longer sort active listings by views in Seller Hub
Can no longer sort active listings by views in Seller Hub
I can no longer sort my active listings by the number of views. This was a column I frequently sorted, in order to make pricing & relisting decisions....
by in Seller Hub | Updated by dcintennessee
Keep getting "remove active content" for 6 listings
Keep getting "remove active content" for 6 listings
My seller hub "tasks" keeps showing I have active content in 6 listings. I have reviewed them over and over, but can't find a single problem. No http ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by nedski44
Need help IDing pottery casserole dish with lid
Need help IDing pottery casserole dish with lid
Can anyone tell me what this pattern is and the Maker? No marks on the casserole. Thank you! Christie
by in Seller Hub | Updated by cdufin
SELLER HUB IS THE BEST THING EVER
SELLER HUB IS THE BEST THING EVER
Well the holiday season is here, and my sales are the worst in 19 years that I've been with eBay. I finally found something useful that eBay has helpe...
Opt in for new version of Orders Page on Seller Hub
Opt in for new version of Orders Page on Seller Hub
@tuanh.dPlease opt me in for the new version of Orders Page.This is from today's Community Chat about Seller Hub.http://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-C...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by ostrich786
Shirt Support
Shirt Support
Anyone have good info on this shirt never heard of this brand. I know i played Tony Hawk But Never Knew It was a shirt. Woulf this be a quilted button...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by labs118
Physical mailing address for eBay?
Physical mailing address for eBay?
Does anyone know if this is the correct address to file a written letter of complaint?eBay IncorporatedAttn: Corporate Counsel2145 Hamilton Ave.San Jo...
Late Shipping/Delivery Defect
Late Shipping/Delivery Defect
Thanks Ebay, now I have another level of scrutiny to follow up on every month. First off, Once the package is prepared and ready for pick up, my respo...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by riverredhat57
Filing a Claim with US Post office online for Priority Mail as a seller
Filing a Claim with US Post office online for Priority Mail as a seller
I have sent a pair items to a buyer priority mail, one of the two items arrived broken. If the buyer is paying for a 50.00 insurance for this service,...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by johnrj1226
how do I remove returned item from eligable for unpaid item case in seller hub
how do I remove returned item from eligable for unpaid item case in seller hub
seller hub "orders" section "eligable for unpaid item case" line shows items that I have refundedhow do I remove them?on old selling manager page I wa...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by dande2016
i hate ebay's new feedback system
i hate ebay's new feedback system
NO ONE IS LEAVING FEEDBACK AS IT IS, AND NOW EBAY IS MAKING YOU FILL OUT ALL THE STARS AND MORE STEPS JUST TO LEAVE FEEDBACK. sick of it! stop making ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by evans2756
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

eBay Seller Hub helps you run your business and increase your sales.

This is the place to share your Seller Hub experiences and also share your insights for future enhancements to Seller Hub
Most Helpful Authors