Seller Hub
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Say Hello to an Even Better Seller Hub!
Say Hello to an Even Better Seller Hub!
Hello, This month, we began moving all business and professional sellers to the eBay Seller Hub. With this change, you’ll still have access to the sel...
Monthly free Store listings
Monthly free Store listings
I still have over 100 of both auction and BIN listings available for this month as part of my store subscription. However every time I try to list an ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by cobweb2001
Listing in seller hub is charging me to list , when I have many free aution listings left
Listing in seller hub is charging me to list , when I have many free aution listings left
I am having to list one at a time for a free listing in my store... When I click relist all I am charged for each listing...Blah.Not a happy camper ri...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by dragoneggcomics
anchor store
anchor store
Do you get better customer service with a anchor store?Do you talk to US ebay reps or Asia Reps?Ebay advertises white glove service with a Anchor Stor...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by iart
Trouble with Selling Limits on namebrands
Trouble with Selling Limits on namebrands
Anyone else have a popup when you list too many Namebrand items??? This is frustrating. I have all good feedback, but they always say I need more feed...
I am using the new seller hub, can I go back to the old listing page?
I am using the new seller hub, can I go back to the old listing page?
I dont care for the new seller hub listing page. Can I go back to the old version? How do you do it, thanks
by in Seller Hub | Updated by jamestiberiouskirk
Assign automation rules
Assign automation rules
I used to be able to see what itmes have been set yp to automatically relist and manage them easier from a panel on the left of the listing. I can no ...
Late Shipping/Delivery Defect
Late Shipping/Delivery Defect
Thanks Ebay, now I have another level of scrutiny to follow up on every month. First off, Once the package is prepared and ready for pick up, my respo...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by johnnyveee
HELP!!!!! I CAN'T OPT OUT... no opt out tab! what do I do?
HELP!!!!! I CAN'T OPT OUT... no opt out tab! what do I do?
Help
by in Seller Hub | Updated by mr_lincoln
Duplicate selling of items.
Duplicate selling of items.
Is there anyway to prevent an item from being listed and sold again. I've had to make 2 refunds in the last 2 weeks due to ebay relisting an item I ha...
GROWTH in Seller Hun
GROWTH in Seller Hun
Why even roll this section out? eBay is telling me that I have THOUSANDS of items where my chances of selling are from 80%-100% less than my competato...
Sellers Hub Down
Sellers Hub Down
I am not able to load the Sellers hub this morning. I am not able to ship. Really whish we had the opt out button still. LOL
by in Seller Hub | Updated by johnrj1226
I WANT MY OLD SELLERS PAGE BACK!!!
I WANT MY OLD SELLERS PAGE BACK!!!
The old system was easy quick and concise to use. Everything I needed was on one page. Selling, Sold an so on. Now it is a rediculous hunt using page ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by stoffamstuecksusanna
International Orders - HUGE eBay shipping Issue in Seller's Hub. Be careful!!
International Orders - HUGE eBay shipping Issue in Seller's Hub. Be careful!!
I was checking orders and noticed an item that we don't often sell going out 2 days in a row to Germany. I checked my labels, and it had been mailed o...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by book-ephemera-emporium
Invoice or receipt
Invoice or receipt
I am an Ebay business seller and not registered for VAT. A buyer has asked me for a receipt or invoice for his purchase. I have never been asked for t...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by thesummerof-69
I haven't received my order
I haven't received my order
We've moved this thread to the appropriate board. Click the link to find the new location.
by in Seller Hub
I still can't list my item.
I still can't list my item.
(1) There is nothing in my message box regarding this problem so I don't know what to do.(2) My paypal account is all clear for any limitaion so it is...
Sales numbers by Category
Sales numbers by Category
Hi all,Now that i am working with the new sellers hub i have been trying to get sales amounts isolated by the categorys i sell in. Does anyone have a ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by points13
posting date on listing
posting date on listing
Is there a way of seeing posting dates on my listing? I post and repost items then forgetwhen i post item. Dont want to keep posting thing that might ...
"Opt Out" button removed from Seller Hub?
"Opt Out" button removed from Seller Hub?
I had resorted to going to Seller Hub (as a very last resort), in able to do a bulk relist of unsold items. As of today, the ability to opt out after ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by rhines4601
FAVORITE SELLERS
FAVORITE SELLERS
I used to have a list of SAVED SELLERS prior to the new format. I made that list over the years and it used to be right on the left hand side of the o...
How do I change back to the old selling page?
How do I change back to the old selling page?
It's been a few months now since the selling page (the page you go to from the "Selling" menu item from the My eBay pull-down menu at the top right si...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by philaqtrmasdepot
Seller Hub Horrible
Seller Hub Horrible
What the heck is wrong with ebay,seller hub is horrible,had to opt in as my relisting option in bulk was no longer available on the old version,now sa...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by bradandamber
New features on order page of seller's hub
New features on order page of seller's hub
I was pleasantly surprised Friday to find that the "orders" listing on seller's hub has been upgraded in at least three ways: 1) When you click to see...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by bradandamber
REPEAT BUYER Indicator -- would be a really nice feature
REPEAT BUYER Indicator -- would be a really nice feature
It would be very nice if somewhere in the order fulfillment screens there would be a visible indication that the customer is a REPEAT buyer. Some of u...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by thebagladyandboxboy
SELLER HUB & OPT OUT
SELLER HUB & OPT OUT
YES, SELLER HUB OPT-OUT PROMPT IS GONE FOR US TO GET BACK TO THE OLD EASIER SYSTEM. THE NEW SELLER HUB SCREENS MAY BE GOOD FOR NEW SELLERS WHO DIDNT K...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by oldmetroparts
I DO NOT LIKE THE SELLERS HUB. HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY OLD SUMMERY PAGE??
I DO NOT LIKE THE SELLERS HUB. HOW CAN I GO BACK TO MY OLD SUMMERY PAGE??
by in Seller Hub | Updated by jessiesjunk
How do I disable the Seller HUB my Ebay? Thanks!
How do I disable the Seller HUB my Ebay? Thanks!
by in Seller Hub | Updated by carlmarxx
new shipping hub
new shipping hub
so i have the new shippping hub where it lets you know whats "overdue" and when is the dealine to ship out...however when you open an unapid item case...
No one has time for this **bleep**, implement gradual changes not everything all at once.
No one has time for this **bleep**, implement gradual changes not everything all at once.
by in Seller Hub
Low or no sales
Low or no sales
Hello - the discussion I started seemed to have disappered. Is anyone else experiencing drastic drop in sales or no sales at all for days. We have no ...
by in Seller Hub | Updated by parodge
Start a new Discussion

About this Board

eBay Seller Hub helps you run your business and increase your sales.

This is the place to share your Seller Hub experiences and also share your insights for future enhancements to Seller Hub
Most Helpful Authors