cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low or no sales

Hello - the discussion I started seemed to have disappered.

Is anyone else experiencing drastic drop in sales or no sales at all for days.  We have no sales at all for almost two weeks now during the day from 7 am to mid night.  there are couple of exceptions.  any sale that happened only after mid night and maybe early before 7 am. 

Is anyone aware of anything that is causing this drop in sales.  I appreciate your input.  

Why did my last discussion I started on this disappear?  Am I not supposed to talk about that here?

thanks.

Message 1 of 279
latest reply
278 REPLIES 278

Low or no sales

Exactly why I came to discussion board. No sales at all for 8 days now. Someone said before that it may be due to changes in system. I have noticed changes happening to my seller hub/active listings page. This may be why. Also, noticed that when my listings are showing up in searches that they are not showing as "on sale". Ugh. Seems like happens alot in last year. Discouraging to sellers & Buyers if things aren't working as they should. We need a more direct/easy way to let ebay know there is a problem.

Thanks

Message 2 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

oh my god I have not since I satrted had a day with only 1 sale before

Message 3 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

Im not even kidding we have no food 😞 like typically ive done very very well and i had my kkid brother here for the summer we werent even able to go out to really do anthing i felt so bad ive never been this slow and I have an ad in facebook as well as instagram and ive never been this slow

Message 4 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

@vintagemelrose2009 wrote:

Hello - the discussion I started seemed to have disappered.

Is anyone else experiencing drastic drop in sales or no sales at all for days.  We have no sales at all for almost two weeks now during the day from 7 am to mid night.  there are couple of exceptions.  any sale that happened only after mid night and maybe early before 7 am. 

Is anyone aware of anything that is causing this drop in sales.  I appreciate your input.  

Why did my last discussion I started on this disappear?  Am I not supposed to talk about that here?

thanks.

You are posting in the wrong forum. This forum is about using the Seller Hub. The "About this board" states "eBay Seller Hub helps you run your business and increase your sales. This is the place to share your Seller Hub experiences and also share your insights for future enhancements to Seller Hub." Your topic is best suited in the selling forum since it is about selling on eBay and not on using the Seller Hub.

Your original topic was moved to the Selling forum.

Message 5 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

thanks for your reply.  after spending days questioning, I went to check online to see if any other place it is being discussed since I did not see any discussion here.  there is a site called ecommercebytes and someone blogs there mentioned issues ebay sellers and buyers having due to some glitch since August 1st and they mentioned that the system upgrade might be causing that as well.

I also read that the "classic e-bay app?" is not working for payment processing, etc.  there is another discussed here on the board about buyers getting msg saying 'seller does not ship to your address' == e-bay tech group has been working on that and they said it is due to 5 digit vs 9 digit zip code.  So it seems many reasons sales may be down.  we had one sale each day for the last three days --- and we go without any sale all during the day which is our normal sale period since we sell in US more than overseas.  So I am looking forward to e-bay resolving any issues that is affecting the sales as well. 

Message 6 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

thanks a lot. I am new to this process.  I thought there are topics we don't discuss.  above here it said all content --- so all content relating to seller hub?  thanks again.

Message 7 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

I am sorry about your brother's visit.  I know when you rely on this business for daily living, it is difficult. 

the seller I work for is an older gentleman and he does rely on this very much since he invests quite a bit back into the business purchasing inventory.  So it is hard on him.  I really hope that e-bay figures out what is wrong and correct the issues for the sake of everyone and especially people like you and the seller I work for.  cheers.

Message 8 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

#1 - Slow Servers

#2 - Depends on what you're selling

#3 - Depends on the season 

Message 9 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

Ok, that's not eBay's fault.
Message 10 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

Yeah Im tellig you whatever is going on is deffinitly affecting through ebay only as i also tried to buy a dress last week and now that i think of itit kept lie stalling i just thought itwas my comp/internet im in the woods but i then gave up and with todays people tehy want quick now or even like myself i put the phobe and then forgot. The thing with my brother was that i had planned for so long and whetever it is started around the middle of july. Semmed during the "open" also thats what made things critical other things came up that normally would hanve not been an issue butthen werebecause of the no sales and I have been more then cut in half my norm even for slow summer months i sell glitter girly girls don t stop with that jsut saying. I felt bad one thingdidnt work then i spent money on camoing and the sequios were closed due to the fires i really wanted to go camooing and get away from this for a minute 🙂 but everything that could wrongdid i am more them 3/4's lower that mast year at same time as well as about 1/3rd in a few month which isnt normal been doing same thing havent changed a thing at all that I do ive done more caus eive had the time actually and had sales through places but also someone left msg on instgram they coudlnt purchase so yeah plumbing specials dont know how long you been selling but there are def times where it for sure is this is one so broke I canr afford a 12  dollar **bleep** planner for my kid so im making my own but havign a blast its comming so cuuuuuuute 

Message 11 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

welcomed yet unwelcomed break Im having so much fun we have been doing it together and the thing is ive seen on etsy and that people selling these same things i have no idea how though but myine blows any of them out of the water wish i knew how 

Message 12 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

I just dont know how to sell a download without someone taking the screenshot or something

butt everything 5th grade even down to the daily cirriculum i feel will be happenning journal wise amped minecraft 🙂 heres the yearly and ill show you one of the months im proud of myself lol and keeping mind off stuff while creating 🙂 

Message 13 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

I have all the hes gonna love 🙂 i hope the teacher does i made all matvjing stiff like found ender kicking sovver ball for goals sheet steve in mirror for replections stuff and the behavior accounability sheets and really went to details for things likt the mods and stuff ya know the elemental creepers for the stormaking sheets lol i dont know fun but no money and deffinitly wouldnt have time if something wasnt up i had 1 sale last two days that NEVER happenned not even the started

Message 14 of 279
latest reply

Low or no sales

sorry keyboard messed up i meant story making ya know story making elements 🙂 like i said just having fun with is my kid appreciates itto kind of a welcomed break yet not trying to keep head up

Message 15 of 279
latest reply