Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Purchased not delivered

I purchased a 24 pack of husqvarna weedeater bump heads for $125.32. The seller sent 1 head of a different brand and said they have tracking information indicating the 24 trimmer heads was delivered. I haven't received the product and they won't refu...

Return & Refund

 I returned an item that the seller sent as an obvious scam (paperback book instead video game console) and after no communication from the seller eBay sent me a return label. I sent the original package and item back which was delivered to the selle...

8D8E74CE-272B-4A70-BB25-E420A17971AB.png

Resolved! Dishonest seller. I received a broken item bought through ebay.

I recently purchased a used microscope. Prior to purchase, I asked the seller it it was in working condition, and was told yes. When I received the item it was broken.1. the head of microscope was broken in 2 with broken glass and this likely occurre...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requested to cancel transaction, but I was unable to do this because funds were on hold.

I recently sold a phone for $1400. Almost immediately after the buyer paid for item they sent me a request to cancel the transaction. After speaking with the buyer I was fine to cancel the transaction, but then the nightmare began. When trying to can...

returns

returned product that i never got a refund for is there a number to call

Tracking Not Updated in Four Days

I had to return an item. I printed the return label, packed the item, and brought it in person to USPS Monday morning. There was only one man working behind the desk. I slid the package across the counter to him. He asked, is this ready to go? I said...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question on a return and who is at fault

Here is my question. I listed a phone as unlocked, because it is unlocked. I personally used a different carrier in it after it was unlocked with no issue. I also spoke with Verizon who also said it was unlocked. The carrier the buyer of the phone wa...

I need to return the ink cartridges (3)

I bought April 2021. Just have been busy working.I just realized the ink would not work same cartridge design.I need hpOfficejet J4680 All-in -One ...I still have the package and label. I would like a swap for hp ....inksmile.com

Resolved! refunds

Ebays "Refunding buyers" page does not tell you that if you agree to give a full refund they immediately close your refund case preventing you from getting your things back from the buyer and will not speak to you about it because the case is closed....

seller harassment

I purchased an item from a seller and paid extra for priority shipping. I didn't mind that they switched it to economy shipping fr but when I fin at recieved my item it was not as described and didn't even function. I did request to return the item A...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors