cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller - buys a redline from me disassembles it , now wants a refund.

As I new seller  I feel this seller targeted me because he sells the same hotwheels redlines That I do. He purchased a hotwheels from me clearly removed the rivets and send's ebay  pictures of the car disassembled saying it came that way. Long story short I started the refund process according to ebay the refund will be on hold, I need To call them once I receive the return , so they can further investigate before releasing his refund. how  am i suppose to resell it now that its in pieces. Who's to say he didn't swap out the chassis for one he is restoring. Included two pics from my listing, and two pictures he sent ebay disassembled.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpgdownload-_2_.jpgdownload.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Who knows what the buyer did, but I don't think you'll be able to resell it. Put that buyer on your BBL. Bummer...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@oldschool718 wrote:

Included two pics from my listing, and two pictures he sent ebay disassembled.

download-_2_.jpg

It's not your car @oldschool718 the wheels are different, and paint is gone at the rear.

@oldschool718 wrote:

Long story short I started the refund process according to ebay the refund will be on hold, I need To call them once I receive the return , so they can further investigate before releasing his refund. 

Actually, your refund will be issued a few moments after it is delivered. You won't get any time to examine the return.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Bummer for sure, Another one on the BBL list. Stayed Tuned !

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay gave me a case # said waiting on me to call them once i receive the return, They say his refund will be on hold untill the case is resolved. See what happens Hopefully Ebay sees it the same way maybe a partial refund now that the car is disassembled on its way back to me. Im not gonna count on it , I know ebay stands behind the buyers, Redlines r us knows that as a seller he knew what he was doing when he bid on the auction.

Ebay should consider him a seller not a buyer with over 800 sales and over 100 redlines for sale. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: