cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RETURNS

weeney64
Pathfinder

Does anyone else think its rediculous to give customer 2 months to return item !

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: RETURNS

Yes

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@weeney64 wrote:

Does anyone else think its rediculous to give customer 2 months to return item !

Rediculous could be werse!

7t8dfghfd7ghofuduogbt7.jpg

To follow the "Industry Standard" like eBay alweys says.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

When the heck did that change?? I just noticed one of my returns dates changed from Sept 16th for them to return to now October 15th??? WTH

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@nickelsanddimes2015 wrote:

When the heck did that change?? I just noticed one of my returns dates changed from Sept 16th for them to return to now October 15th??? WTH

It was discussed in some other Community threads that there was a technical glitch causing the wrong date to be displayed and ebay is supposed to be working on it.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

That exact same thing happened to me too, nickelsanddimes2015!!  From Sept. 16th to Oct. 15th!!  I was gobsmacked!!😲  And it really irks me, because it's looking like my buyer was going to miss the deadline of the 16th....and I could have been done with the whole thing, but now I have to wait another month???????

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yep I had a return which was started on the 12th of September and I've paid the return shipping, the buyer doesn't have to ship until the 18th of October 😂. Is ebay is currently a joke.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Yeah, big business doesn't care about returns and that's what ebay is focused on is big business. The small sellers won't be here in a couple of years and all the unique/vintage items will leave this platform. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: