cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the site hates Waterfox, barely functional

I use Waterfox Classics. Modern browsers have garbage layouts, selectively decide I can't use certain plugins I like & are more adept at tracking their users so I prefer to avoid them. I don't even use Firefox after they decided "we don't care what your settings are" & remotely deactivated plugins I kept using anyway. If I can't use Classic Theme Restorer(a plugin that Mozilla seems to actively hate as they recoded Firefox at some point to not work with it) I don't use their awful browser layout.

Except I have to open up Garbage Chrome to use half of this site. Buying or adding to cart doesn't work in Waterfox anymore, the "buy an Allstate protection plan for your $20 item" window won't load. Offers sent or received won't work. Messages may or may not work. And now the site randomly degrades while searching, giving that "we looked everywhere" error repeatedly until I close the browser & restart it- yet if I paste the link to Chrome it works fine.

Waterfox is fine. I don't need a new browser. Fix your site.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: the site hates Waterfox, barely functional

So this is suppose to be a patch of older non supported versions of Firefox when using an old unsupported versions of Windows like 98 or 2000? (I can understand, loved 98/2000 layout, hate all the extra crap on Windows 10)

Message 2 of 2
latest reply