cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem verifying payout account

In my payment page, in a light red box, is the message "You need to update your account details on file to receive payouts."

I click the link and in order to verify my bank account I tried to  make micropayments of $0.10 and $0.05, and the response is: "We ran into trouble verifying the amounts you entered. Remember, these amounts will be between .01 and .99. If you've just requested the amounts, please note they will take 2-4 days to post to your account."Screenshot (146).jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

fleaBay sent me the same message last night (09/08/22). I had just sold an item and the Buyer paid. As I prepared to purchase a shipping label up pops a banner message saying my payouts were on hold and I needed to verify my bank account.

fleaBay just sent me a payout three days ago and now they can't verify my bank accout? What a load of F'n bull-sheyet this is! 

fleaBay is managed by a bunch of jack-wagon dip-sticks who don't know sheyet. I swear, I absolutely hate fleaBay. Anytime I get an opportunity to convert a Buyer to buying outside of fleaBay I do it.

I canceled the Buyers purchase and zeroed out all of my auctions. I'm not selling anything until fleaBay sends me conformation they have confirmed my bank account info.  I'm telling you, these fleaBay a-holes are scumbags as far as I'm concerned.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

thnx for sharing. i've never had & issue before they parted from paypal. Now a whole bunch of b.s of needing an ss # for the irs before understanding that am in canada.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

NO KIDDING, C'mon eBay cut some slack.

At least they just raised the fees for us.

So now we don't have to verify our accounts we just give the money to them.

lol

Leave It To Me
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

eBay sends you the micro deposits 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I was confused about this last night, then when eBay sends you the micro deposits you tell them what they sent you. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I was very confused about this, thanks to you, I checked my account and found that they send a micro amount and actually have to put the amount they sent on the ebay page not the opposite..lol, they should work better on the UI/UX

Message 7 of 7
latest reply