cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing screen goes gray

I have been listing items all day, and suddenly, when I his "list item" - the little loading wheel spins for a few secons, and then the screen goes gray - the item ends up in my "latest drafts" page!  Ebay customer service was no help!  HELP?????

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

listing screen goes gray

Did you try switching browsers?

It's worth a try.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

listing screen goes gray

Hi, I am having the same problem. I switched from Chrome to Edge and same problem. I  turned everything off and back on (thus exhausting my technical knowledge) and same problem. I started a completely new listing (cause that has worked in the past) and same problem.  Any help would be appreciated, as of right now I can not list any items on eBay.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

listing screen goes gray

What sort of item are you listing?

Some items or item categories may result in a pop-up error message -- if your browser is blocking pop-ups you may get stuck with a grey screen and no obvious way to proceed. Try using Firefox to list that item and see if that allows you to get past that screen.

Try listing an item in a different category and see if you get the same grey screen.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

listing screen goes gray

I've had the same problem (listing items going as media mail), but someone else helped me a few months ago with this info:   Just hit the "Escape" key.   You will then get a message about media mail.  Then just hit "Continue listing."  Hope this helps! 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply