cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS - Unable to delete items from watchlist…

Hello, I’ve been struggling with this problem for weeks and I’ve tried everything I can think of. I can swipe to remove an item one at a time or I can select edit and then select a quantity of items to remove. They will disappear, but after a refresh or a random period of time, they all return. 

This wouldn’t be such a big deal, but I’ve apparently reached the maximum number items I’m allowed to watch, so I can’t watch anything new, but I can’t remove items so I can add new ones. 

Please help!

-B

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are you able to delete items from your Watch List using a browser?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for your reply! I haven’t used eBay from an actual computer for over a decade, but I managed to get signed in and I was able to clear some watched items out, especially the ones that had ended. I really prefer to use the app because it’s just easier to navigate and always at hand… I guess I’ll have to manage removing watches items from my computer, which is seriously dumb, but it is what it is I guess!

Definitely not a solution to my iOS woes, but it’ll work I guess…

Thanks,

B

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are welcome.

You may be able to use a browser on your phone or tablet to delete Watch List items if you are not near a computer, at least until the issue with the app is addressed.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply