cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Website Issues on Google Chrome

Has anyone else had problems with the website using Google Chrome? I click on a link, such as Scheduled Listings, and I sometimes get what looks like an unfinished web page.  I'll have to hit the back button and try again, then the correct page will show up.  This also happens on a search for items, and several other link buttons.  

This has been happening for at least a week, if not more.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: eBay Website Issues on Google Chrome

@tiesto1313 

What problem are you having? There are several different issues described in this thread.

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

Same here. exact issues. 

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

I am having the same problem. This is why I try to wait as long as possible to install updates. 

Ebay crashes every time I try to open it after the new update. No other website is doing it, just Ebay

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Anyone else experiencing an issue with updating their account? I just updated my password and every time I try to update other items in my account, I get a red bar at the top that says the site encountered a problem. 

Message 19 of 35
latest reply

Where’s the REfresh biutton???

Message 20 of 35
latest reply

In most versions of Chrome the "refresh" button is to the left of the address bar, near the "back" button.

eburtonlab_0-1671931766917.png

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

Yes, have the same thing. Have to clear all browsing history, cache, coockies etc, then it works for a day and then it's the same thing again

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

What settings?????

Message 23 of 35
latest reply

I don't use Chromebook, Windows laptop

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

@zemelya1992 

If you don't use a Chromebook then why did you specifically reply to a year old post about settings for a Chromebook? The person I was replying to was asking about Chromebook settings because eBay links were opening in the eBay app on that Chromebook.

If you are not using a Chromebook, then look at the post marked as the solution to the original post in the thread if you are having similar problems with Chrome.

Try clearing your cache in Chrome:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

You may also want to clear just your eBay cookies, but not other cookies. See here under Delete Specific Cookies: "Delete cookies from a site":

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

I replied to the issue with Ebay on Google Chrome, didn't realize it was for Chromebook.

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

Having same problem on ebay....went to Bing and worked fine....issue is with Chrome ...I think Microsoft hacked them

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

Hello. Just want to confirm that have an issue with the Chrome browser while doing searches on eBay (website not app). The issue is when eBay loading search results it is doing it very slowly and pictures appeared one by one, with high CPU usage at this time, it can freeze for a moment and not respond. I did several things to repair it, like clean cache, cookies, disable adblocker and etc. All these things did not work for me.  I have tested it with Firefox and it is working smoothly.  This issue is about one month old.

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. Search pages half load, CPU usage maxes out, then I get the Aw, Snap! error. Tried all the "level 1" fixes and no joy. No problems with Firefox or Edge browsers.

Message 30 of 35
latest reply