cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Photos not loading

Lately loading items on eBay have been difficult due to photos sometimes load.  But more often than not, they don't.  Sometimes I have to reload the same item a half dozen times till it works.  That of course wastes my time.

What can I do.  Using a Google Pixelbook that has worked well for years doing this.

Thanks

K

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: eBay Photos not loading

I can even make new listings the wheel is just spinning for the photos. EVERY **bleep** DAY over the past 3 weeks I have been having issues with something on this site! We pay fees for A store that does not EVEN WORK!! SO sick of it!!

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

i am having this problem too- it worked perfectly until now. suddenly buffering forever and cant upload photos 

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

I download from an 1Phone 12 Pro to "photos" on my Mac running Mac OS Big Sur Version 1.1. After I am done editing the photo I try to download into the eBay listing. Every time I get a red triangle with an exclamation sign saying that there is  problem with the jpeg. If I drag the image from "photos" to the desktop, I can then download to eBay from the desktop. This is a waste of time. It is the same image. Is the problem with eBay or with Apple?

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

Did you ever get it figured out?

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

I am having exact same problem you described.  Did you find a fix?

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

4-18-21 I am now having the same problem, photo uploader not working again. This isn't the first time, seems whenever there is a selling platform change something happens like this.

DC2DE847-99EA-4D55-85B0-B80D3589F5D5.png

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

I tried listing this morning.  you are right the wheel just keeps turning... 

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 23 of 23
latest reply