Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Bug

I have been getting zero views zero watchers and zero sales, this is a nightmare!! What is going on, when this will be fix?

"disable emails for this search" link broken

I want out of ALL saved search emails. They are from old searches that are no longer in my saved searches in my account anymore so I can't disable them that way and when I try to use the link in the email I get this (screenshot attached). Please let ...

HELP! Shipping Labels redirected to UPS Platform when i click to print

Whenever I click "print labels and ship" I am being redirected to the Global Shipping /UPS platform for shipping labels. This has never happened before as usually "print labels and ship" opens up PayPal to print the label. I am shipping from NC to Te...

Ebay charged me for purchase not mine

Did ebay accidently post charges to buyers account that were not their purchase. Charged 107.65 not my purchase. Ebay said it was fraudulent but would not help me get a refund. Paypal denied my claim. Interestingly, my purchase for 99.85 has wrong se...

Reporting System Lacks Useful Responses For Misrepresentation

This may be more of an administrative problem rather than technical, but there's no clear place for this complaint. With that said:Ebay's Reporting options appear to be broken on a fundamental level. For at least 2 years the Reporting system has fail...

Items relisted without notice, listings were changed to take offers, all kinds of glitches

I had several auctions end without selling this past Sunday, and they all relisted themselves. I usually don't relist items immediately and I never check automatic relisting, so I was surprised, but I figured I'd go with it. I went ahead and put some...

multiple issues this spring but has been ongoing

Views not showing up. researching items get redirected from sold item to active and basically unrelated item. basically no views on items. never get questions anymore--not even the stupid questions that used to drive me nuts. had a friday thru sunday...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors