cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

1) Zero views on items again today. Started a couple days ago on & off...there are people watching but ZERO views this morning on my entire store.

Anybody else noticing this issue and is there an ETA. 

2) also every time I get the login screen, it says that OOPS it doesn't match. I click again and it allows me in. What the heck is GOING ON

Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Agree, sales have slowed way down.  Same problem with the views.

Message 16 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

My views have not been showing for many days now.  And when you click on individual listings it does not show the views either, just watchers.  The last four or five months selling on Ebay have been frustrating to say the least.

Message 17 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I spoke with them today and they said the issue will not be fixed until end of July. Maybe! So frustrating!! 

Message 18 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

WHAT???  The end of JULY????????

wth????

if sales remain this slow while they're fiddling with the servers, we are all DEAD.

Message 19 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

Same issues with logging in and with views.  A huge drop in sales came with the problems.  It has been a couple of weeks.  Had I known it would be going on so long I would have taken a vacation.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 20 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

It would be nice if eBay reimbursed or prorated sellers some of the money we spend on their services for stores, marketing, etc, when **bleep** like this happens. But thats a pipe dream..... If it is just a one day glitch no biggie, but to have this just keep carrying on is not cool at all to the people who sell for a living. I'm sure we all signed something agreeing that eBay is not liable for damages when stuff like this goes down though..... But even just a friendly letter to all the sellers effected or might be effected, letting us all know what and why this is happening would be nice. And let us know what to expect so we can plan our listings around it!! Construction workers let you know in advance when they will be tearing up the street by a storefront so the owners can plan for it. How is this any different??

Message 21 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

exactly man.. they havent addressed it at all or tried to alert us. but they r quick to take our money for sales.get with it ebay this affects all of us equally.no clue if a item is selling or not with no view counts.do something ebay

Message 22 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

how is etsy? never used it before. might check it out thanks sir
Message 23 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

just brought a shop subscription .. 2 hours later all views dissapeared!

Message 24 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I callebay re views and some of my views came back but not all. This is crazy. Why can’t they reverse the change that made this error and regroup what is the correct move. I look at view to help me adjust pricing if needed.
Message 25 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

me too.

Message 26 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I called them too and they said they were aware...and that is it!! No elaborating no nothing. Feels so disrespectful. I'd rather them tell me "We have major issues with....our apologies" than no public acknowledgement. They aren't being proactive in communicating with their sellers. I expected more from them. 😞

Message 27 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I have ad the same problem for several days--no views.   I tried the suggestions w/o resolution......yep-they raise our listing fees and get slow service. any new ideas??

Message 28 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I do both. Etsy is way less $

Message 29 of 129
latest reply

VIEWS NOT SHOWING

I have been having the same problems with views and have seen several different postings stating others are having problems as well.

I spoke with eBay customer service today and was told they anticipate the problem will be corrected by July 4th.

I also feel like there should be a refund to Sellers when these "glitch" problems occur and can not be fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

Message 30 of 129
latest reply