cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update account Details????

So I keep getting this message: You need to update your account details by Jan 23, 2023 on file in order to avoid any issues with payouts in the future.
 I have done what they asked 3 times now with no explanation as to why they are not excepting my identification. Is this a glitch? What's going on here? Is anyone going to give us some info about it????
 Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Same Here....."You need to update your account details by Jan 29, 2023 on file in order to avoid any issues with payouts in the future."  (in an email and a red banner)   I am getting all my payouts every day and nothing is on hold. All my account details are correct and verified.  I'm ignoring it for now.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Update: Only my email was verified. My Land Line phone was not . Apparently they only accept mobile phone numbers ~ can only verify via text.  So I used my free Google Voice phone number which accepts texts and now my phone is verified and the RED Banner is gone!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Before you all tell me I am nuts....

I had the same problem.  I too use a landline.  

That silly red banner would never go away.

How often do you log out and log in your eBay account?   I am set to 'always stay logged in' meaning every time I open eBay in my browser I don't have to log in, I am already logged in.

I called customer support and got a nice rep.  He checked and said everything was okay with my account.

Then he suggested I log out and then log back in.  

The red banner went away!    He also suggested if it came back, the call again and it would be looked at further.  Days later the red banner is still gone, no new messages about verifying and my payments are right on schedule.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply