cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS not updating tracking on eBay

USPS tracking is not updating on eBay. I just refunded a buyer for a parcel that was long overdue when after investigating I found it had actually been delivered a month ago. USPS website is showing a blank page when entering in the number. It only works when you enter the tracking on the USPS MOBILE website. Something is broken in the API between eBay and USPS. This needs to be addressed ASAP.  Apparently other people are getting blank pages when trying to enter the numbers on the USPS site via web browser.trackingproblems.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just confirming I am seeing related issues. I've had two items so far in March show no tracking on eBay after label was printed but show all scans and delivery on USPS. They both show as unvalidated on my seller performance report.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

There seems to be some disconnect with eBay tracking updates via USPS. Not sure if it is related but eBay seller hub is showing an item I shipped on 3-18 still open but the item was delivered on 3-21.

USPS-Status:

Delivered

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

SMITHTON, PA 15479 

March 21, 2024, 9:22 am

eBay Status:

• Thu, Mar 21
    12:17am
    DEPARTED USPS REGIONAL FACILITY
    PITTSBURGH PA NETWORK DISTRIBUT, 15095

I am also seeing in my purchase history items that were delivered to me that still show open on the tracking. I left feedback for the sellers and also messaged them about the "still open tracking".  The items show delivered on the USPS website.

There is a problem on eBay's side.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If they are getting a blank page on the USPS site, wouldn't that be a problem with USPS and not on Ebay?

There were a few post yesterday about the blank pages on USPS.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I have one .........Ebay shows shipped 3/18, "Running behind, original estimate was Thu, Mar 21 - Sat, Mar 23"

USPS site shows delivered 3/21

Message 5 of 5
latest reply