cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS SHIPPING October 2023

Have been unable to print any USPS labels for over 24 hours......

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

The problem seems to be affecting some, not others as indicated by the banner on the shipping label page.

20231029-uspserrors.png

Since the issue is with USPS, not eBay, sellers may have difficulty anywhere they try to purchase labels, although pirateship.com has not reported issues yet so that might be a good option to try.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Having the same issue!

chadsgirl44_0-1698595044818.png

We do use Pirate Shipping as well and all USPS options are available.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Notice seems widespread..........but people are reporting even with it, they are able to print a label........

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

I also have the message displayed: "Please be aware that USPS is experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try again later." But I can still print shipping labels. Don't know how to contact eBay technical support.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I am not able to print labels this morning, but was able to yesterday even with the notice.  Not sure what is different, but hope it gets solved this morning.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Seems like we can't print any labels at all this morning. This is a disaster, regardless of the shipping option, it's not just USPS now. I think eBay owes us a shipping credit for the inconvenience. 

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 6.44.24 AM.png

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Having the same problem.....I suspect it is not USPS but instead is eBay's interface to USPS.

Just take your orders to the Post Office and let them ship it.  It will cost more but better then being dinged by ebay for late shipments.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Can't print shipping labels. Couldn't print last night and can't print this morning. 

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

PirateShip com worked great for me with no issues.  Just remember to manually upload the tracking number.  PS even offered Priority Mail Cubic which was significantly less than eBay's Priority Mail shipping options for the specific package size/weight I was shipping.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Actually I went out and back in and it seems to be working although the message is still there. 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

monday morning and i'm also not able to ship USPS, got a bunch to go out

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I'm finally able to print.. It would of been greatly helpful if there was a reference we could of sent our customers . Nothing on USPS site. Webb search useless

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Oct 30...2023..still no USPS.....no explanation, no feedback.....very sloppy.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Im here with you guys its been over 72 hrs for me with no help or answer. Cant print labels for my orders with an error just stating something went wrong.  I dont even get the USPS message

Message 15 of 15
latest reply