cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking links disappeared from summary?

My summary page layout ( https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/summary ) has gone strange with lots of empty space in the orders section, and all orders don't have direct links to the tracking or the actual listing without clicking through to the order details. It's just turned into a list of purchases you can't interact with without going to separate pages, making the summary page pretty useless. Have tested with firefox and edge and it's the same so it doesn't seem to be a browser related bug. Is this happening to anyone else and has anyone found a link to the old page to bookmark?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Tracking links disappeared from summary?

I've noticed the same thing this evening.  No tracking numbers to click on and the little payment/feedback icons are also missing. Hopefully they're just working on something and it will be back to normal soon.

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

It has on mine as well.  I even tried edge after using firefox to make sure it wasn't the browser.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

More ebay stupidity. It will only push users away at the end of the day. Better off setting up your own website these days or using another site.

One can assume they want you to click more pages than your summary page to generate advert turnover.... though its lost on them that most folk use an ad-blocker or host filter. Duh.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Asinine. Been a week and still not back. The tracking has been on the card's faceout since the begining. It's critical. Nothing but wasteful, empty white space now. Designers here should be ashamed of stealing functionality for more white, just because they are fresh out of college and only have 1 thing in transit at a time and don't understand user workflows or use click metrics to make any kind of data-driven decisions.

What's worst - if you go to Purchases, the cards UI is the SAME except it has tracking, which proves it can be on My Ebay but they just CHOSE to hide it there and have you go into order details one by one to check your shipments.

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Yes, I would like my tracking numbers back on my summary page as well.  Ebay cant stop messing with my summary page....  They want it gone...  They keep taking options away.  Messages dont work on my summary page either....

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

same problem here. Also can't see if i left feedback, or rec'd feedback anymore.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

The feedback thing annoys me as well.  They're making it look like the mobile version.  If I wanted that I'd use my phone, not my actual computer.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Yeah, it sucks but the host thinks of it as a programming "improvement" as with all such debacles they execute.

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

I found this thread looking for a way to complain to eBay about that.    Does anybody know of a way to let them know that the change SUCKS1

I get that not all users want the same thing.   But let us configure it maybe?  Something?

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

Use the "Tell us what you think" link on the Summary page to let page developers know your opinion of the current page design.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

There are a bunch of buttons one can click on one of which is "Shipped" and that will bring back the tracking #s but I haven't found a way to make that a bookmark so the Summary page can be defaulted to have it.

--- sam

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Tracking numbers should appear on your Purchase History page -- at least that is how mine looks at the moment.

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/purchase

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

On the upper right hand side of the summary screen.. just above the payment failed button.. you will see  "See orders from: 2023" with a down arrow button to the right of it.. hit the down arrow and choose "2022".. let it refresh.. hit the down arrow again.. and Choose "2023".. The tracking numbers should appear in the summary like they always did.. It's a pain in the-unmentionable-.. But short term for the moment it works.. The very latest update of Windows 11.. makes Windows look.. and work.. like a mobile tablet operating system.. with a few "Mac-ish" options for whatever reason.. many options are hard to find.. Ebay is following this trend.. every-time the windows environment updates or changes.. so does Ebay..  At the end of the day.. All corporate bodies are owned by gigantic hedge funds.. They don't care if they trash it.. It'll be cashed out and Replaced with something else..  No one is going to "save" ebay.. Nostalgia is Pointless

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

There's three different ways to "get back" the tracking button, but no way to set it as default behavior, and no indication of why they think not having it easily accessible is better.  I can't even imagine how it's better for eBay themselves.  I've sent in my input, but wanted to add my voice to this thread too.  Collective bargaining is always more affective than them handling and ignoring all our individual isolated complaints after all.

Message 15 of 19
latest reply