cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop posting Fake Technical Issues in community

The current Ebay System Status shows that there are no problems. If there were problems 

Ebay would let us know by be honest and forth coming and alert us to the problems through their messaging system and the system status section in the community sellers news section.

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

The current ebay status always shows everything up, even when we know better.

Honest and forthcoming?   Gimme a break.

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

I guess you are not familiar with Irony.

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

@mikgile-39 wrote:

So it would appear!

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

@mikgile-39 wrote:

The current Ebay System Status shows that there are no problems. If there were problems 

Ebay would let us know by be honest and forth coming and alert us to the problems through their messaging system and the system status section in the community sellers news section.

It would be nice if people would only post actual legit technical issues or to find out if there is a real issue and not just to make up issues just to blame ebay for something or to blame slow or no sales on something but I do not see that happening. Hasn't happened in all these years.
With that said.....if there are new "sitewide" issues it does take ebay a bit of time to update that page or for reports to reach the point of being considered a sitewide issue. That page doesn't speak to legit smaller glitches and issues and such that only effect limited numbers of people.

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

That sarcasm emoji is well overdue.
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

ha,ha, (people that don't see the humor i worry about) they should have optionS "SNEAKY CHANGES IN PROGRESS" "TO MANY TO LIST" "FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF" "YOU ARE COMPLETELY SCREWED" "WE DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING" "DEAL WITH IT" "WE DON'T MAKE MISTAKES"
but seriously keep a sharp eye out especially between these dates 19th-24th to see what they are going to pull next.
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Hilarious! I got it right away, but I am a retired school teacher, and humor was and is a necessity.

Seriously though: The ebay community is slow to load today. I even cleaned my cache thinking it was me. NOT!

Summer sails for you like a Midsummer Night's Dream!
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebay Communty Board is running slow for me as well!

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

They forgot to feed the hamster and he is dragging.
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Coffee through nose!!!  Thanks, that brightened my day.  I guess all we can do at this point is laugh...

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

"I guess all we can do at this point is laugh..."

Smiley Very Happy Yeah, the alternatives (alcohol, narcotics, self-termination, etc) aren't terribly attractive, and the preventative (eBay actually fixing all that's broken) doesn't seem likely.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

yep slow here to beyond slow i can deal with that hope that's going to be the only issue.
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

i went to dunkin donuts the other night and asked for some boston creme donuts,they said they were completely out of ALL DONUTS it all then they said would you like anything else? hit me at once i completely lost it i laughed all the way home uncontrollably,thats what i needed a really good laugh,wasn't even hungry for a sweet after that,i really thought i was in an alternate universe.
Message 15 of 23
latest reply