cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Details not displaying

Is anyone else having issues with shipping details not displaying?  When you select the "+" to show details nothing shows except the option to hide details. 

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Shipping Details not displaying

@cameo88 

Contact the seller and tell them your country and he will tell you the fee.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I am also having the same issue.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Is this on the mobile app?

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

The seller can't fix a buyer's payment problem.  If shipping to your location is grayed out then maybe the seller doesn't ship there. 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

If you are using the eBay app or a mobile browser and having problems viewing item listings, try requesting the desktop version of the page in your mobile browser.

See here for instructions for several different browsers:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/Will-not-stay-in-Classic-Site-mode-listing...

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@eburtonlab 

I am having this same issue for the past few days as well.  I am on a desktop using Firefox.  Everything else seems okay, just the shipping details not showing under the order details.

Ebay glitch?

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

There definitely seems to be a current problem with the "show shipping details" link on the "order details" page, though I still see working tracking links on both the Purchase History page and Summary page. This issue seems to occur on both desktop and mobile browsers.

There may be a different problem with mobile browsers not displaying some item listing information (or possibly the issue is with individual listings -- it is not clear). This latter issue possibility prompted my reply above.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

I am also having the same issue for that long. Is there any news? When will it be corrected?

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

It looks like they are changing the screens  again. The only way you can see the shipping details right now is to view them in the sold items section of the All Selling page. Every once in a while under View Oder details the new screen with the shipping details will show but then other items such as the buyers name and address does not.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

No shipping details. No tracking of purchase showing up. Just + and -. Ridiculous.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

No tracking of purchase showing up.

You should be able to see tracking on the Purchase History page or the Summary page for your purchases, if the seller has uploaded a tracking number.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I’m trying to put local pickup only on my listing but i see no shipping details section

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply