cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Searches not working

When I click on my saved searches from my main ebay page, I get a blank screen with a box saying "You are not following any search.When you follow your search, you'll see their updates in your feed and update notifications."

And FYI: I haven't gotten any "update notifications" for items that are in my searches, IN YEARS!!!!!  I've updated my preferences mutiple times, and NOTHING HAS EVER WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and further FYI:  I have NEVER, NOT ONCE, EVER, received any of the "ebay bucks specials" that everyone constantly talks about.  I would think that in the 18 years I've been an ebay member, that I would have received one of these offers, even just once in 18 years!  But NO, I have NEVER received even one!

I have well over a hundred saved searches, and they were showing up an hour ago!

What the hell is going on??????!!!!1

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Saved Searches not working

The same here! A couple of decades of finely tuned searches gone with the wind. Surprising? NO!

Message 16 of 31
latest reply

you can still find some of your stuff by going to advance search and using the "saved searches" drop down menu at the top, but I can only get 10 of my search criteria this way. copy and save the criteria and category you find in the search bar after you click the search and " go" button

Message 17 of 31
latest reply

I am experiencing the same problem, no saved searches and the favorite feed page has disappeared about an hour or so ago, more technical problems with a system that seems to be plagued by them! 

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

That's a good idea, I was able to open a few of them from the pull down menu too.   

I had saved the max number of searches before they went missing.   I opened one from the pull down menu, tried to save it and got an error message  "You have reached the maximum number of saved searches."   So maybe they are still somewhere and just not showing?   

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

Same here but I only discovered it trying to save a new search and it shows 'internal error' so somethings screwy in ebayland

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

Seems to be a common problem that erupted about an hour ago. Hopefully EBAY will fix, as it certainly is going to disrupt a lot of potential sales

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

Same problem here; hope they fix it; if all 20 of my saved searches are gone, yikes!

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

When I said copy and save , I meant to a text file so YOU will have the info in case ebay loses it. 

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Saved searches gone from the website, though they still appear (but are non-functional) in the iOS app -- getting sync/feed errors

Better fix this soon, guys....

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

Same for me. Tried deleting all web data, using different browser, turning off ad blockers, etc. to no avail!

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Thanks for this hint for an alternative route to "saved searches".
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

Mine have been restored. Crisis averted! 😄

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

I'm back up!!!

Saved Searches are back.

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

backup your stuff by copying search criteria to a text file just in case.......

cheap insurance

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

you can also save your search info by using a series of screen shots viewing "all searches"
Message 30 of 31
latest reply