cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Unsolicited Saved Search email.

For the past month I have been recieving saved search email from ebay on an item that I created a saved search for and later purchased. After purchase, I deleted the saved search and it vanished from my save search list but I continued to receive notifications from eBay that the item was available in a new listing. How do I get rid of this "missing" saved search?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

For about a week I've noticed that I have been getting saved search emails for saved searches I do not have.  And trying to unsubscribe from these from the email gives an error.  The searches are things I might have had set up in the past, so maybe this is what is happening to me also.

I spoke to someone on the phone about it, and they had trouble repeating back to me what I had described as the problem.  They did send me an email and asked me to reply back with screen shots.  I sent a screen shot and a copy of an example email.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I too am receiving emails of saved searches that were removed years ago.  I haven't called eBay because the last time I called, the person couldn't understand my issue and didn't seemed to be concerned with fixing it.  I guess I'll just create a rule in my email to send them to the trash automatically.  I feel like if they cared about their customers, they would read these message boards to fix the problem.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I also was still receiving a "Saved Search" notification from Ebay for an item I had deleted from you "Saved Search" list.  This was going on for about 6 months.  Now I'm not receiving any "Saved Search" notifications even though my saved search list on Ebay is still active.  I've been clicking on the "View Items" link for each saved search item on my "Saved Searches" page on Ebay every day.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Also having this issue -- I'm getting emails for saved searches that no longer exist and were deleted years ago. If anyone gets resolution on this, please comment here?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply