cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Offers NOT being updated

Any one else having a problem with Promotional Offers NOT being listed?  I have been listing auctions for 2 days, and it is not updating to show how many more I have to list.  Contacted EBAY 2 times to no avail.  So what else is new?  They NEVER solve a problem! 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Promotional Offers NOT being updated

Yes, mine aren't updating either on both of my accounts. But my daughter's account is subtracting every time she lists something...so it isn't a glitch that everyone is seeing...just some of us.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Me too 😞

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

ditto

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

I thought I had too many promotions on various listings so I went through and deleted every one of them and started over.  I had a markdown/sale in one category (Crocs charms) and tonight I wanted to update the shipping to be free with a $30 purchase, and now the markdown/sale shows it is still active but everything is original price...and nothing shows in my sale on my store page.  This was the whole reason I deleted them all to begin with.  The sale page didn't include items in the various categories I put on sale.  I checked and double checked that these other sales were done correctly.  I don't think this even has anything to do with order of promotions since they aren't even in my sales page. It sounds like there are several of us with promotions issues.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I also contacted Ebay about the same problem with my Promotions. A day later, still not updating my listings.

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Yes, the "Selling Promotions" count function is stuck on my account also.  I know I posted 200+ items in July leaving 40+ free promotions left. eBay's count is stuck at 113 free listings left.  If eBay can't technically count listings, how do I know I've been paid properly?????

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

I'm still stuck, 3 phone calls to Ebay and still nothing...

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

ME TOO.
I  list items 6 days a week.
Just noticed that my items left to list has been frozen ay 78 items left.
I guess I will just have to stop listing till August.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Same here I spoke to Ebay 2 days ago and was told it would be resolved within 24 hours.... NOT!

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Just started working again on my account...maybe 30 minutes ago (11:15 PM est). Finally ticking down from 71 which is where it was stuck at for over a week. Good news, it seems to just be counting down as normal & any overage I had is not counted against me? idk. *fingers crossed*

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Lucky you!!!!  Mine still is not working. I have contacted Ebay several times but no resolution. One rep suggested that I manually keep track how many I have used! 

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Mine didn't work in July and now not in August...I am not calling again...

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

I'm having this issue since maybe before August but just noticed it a few days ago when I relisted a bunch. Obviously calling hasn't helped.... 😕 I'm not a fan of trying to keep track myself.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

ebay seems to be having  several platform problems. this suggest to be that they have been hacked . I am worried with all of the problems with managed payments, the inconsistent response of the shipping, and now the counter are down. I do not feel that eBay has the ability to protect my personal financial information. They have not been able to repair the counters for over a week. Post suggest this is a global problem. I think this should be a red flag to all of us  

Message 15 of 16
latest reply