cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos on Watch List

Does anyone have the same problem that I am having?  Just a few of the photos on my watch list are showing up.  Are there any solutions to correcting and/or fixing this problem?  I am using Windows 10.  Thanks, if you are able to help.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Photos on Watch List

This topic says it has a "Solution", but in fact it has a workaround, NOT a solution.

I have been having this issue to some extent or another for months, but the last few days, most photos in my Watch List do not load.

Yes, I can switch to "All Lists", but this page lacks many of the features that the Summary and Watch List page have.

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

Yes, same problem. This has to hurt sales, as I dont even look at my watch list anymore. People want pictures and dont want to go to "all lists".  I had a EBay tech on this, but he acted like this was the first known report of the problem, when it has been about 2 weeks. He tried several things that didnt work, then said he would call me back. That was 2 days ago, I'm guessing that calls not comming. 

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I have the opposite problem I DO NOT WANT TO SEE PHOTOS ON MY WATCH LIST yet today I have a pile of **bleep** photos and no ovious way to hide them.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply