cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing slips will not print in bulk

Packing slip will not print in bulk. Just gets stuck in preview stage.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Packing slips will not print in bulk

Try this:  When the bulk print option window opens, close or cancel any print command window that may open. Then in the upper right of the option window click on Download. This will be a file with all the packing slips.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

This is not working for me. I can choose the download option but it results in the same problem. I just get the spinning circle but no download.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

What OS and browser are you using?

Did you try clearing your browser cache to force a fresh page?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Windows 11

Edge and have tried Chrome

Cleared cache, cookies, history, etc.

Still getting stuck in preview.

Can't even print bulk or individually.

Gets stuck in the ebay print preview.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

If it won't even download, I'd be checking any virus protection or other blockers or browser addons you may have active that may be interfering.

@shipscript  Any idea what the problem is here?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Today I was able to print 7 packing slips.  However when I tried to print the 8th and final packing slip, nothing happens.  When I click on Print packing slip and more it just returns to the drop down list.  I can repeated click and nothing happens except returning to the drop down list.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

That sounds like a browser issue, and both Edge and Chrome are pretty much the same with similar problems.  Try a browser like Firefox, and make sure you have Adobe set as the default to open PDF files.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

That sounds like a browser issue, and both Edge and Chrome are pretty much the same with similar problems. Try a browser like Firefox, and make sure you have Adobe set as the default to open PDF files.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Half an hour later and it printed the packing slip.  All's well that ends well!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@cyberspacecomics 

I just bulk downloaded 5 packing lists on Edge/Win10—to a PDF that I was able to open. So the "spinning" issue probably involves browser add-ons or security measures that interfere with eBay.

shipscript_0-1701640013849.png

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

cyberspacecomics_0-1701874693021.png

I've tried 3 different browsers, 4 different laptops (this problem is happening at work and NONE of us can print packing slips), cleared cache/history/cookies, have no extensions enabled, turned off security settings, used incognito mode, invoked dark forces, pretended I wasn't looking in case it was shy, and everything else I could think of.

When the Print Documents menu first opens, I can click print or download to (attempt to) print the default Packing Slip. However, if I do click either of those, the Print Documents menu refreshes the Print Preview pane, but it never loads. While that is "loading," I can't CHOOSE print or download until the print preview loads, but the print preview never loads.  If I switch to Order Reciept (which is the document I actually need), I never have the option to print or download because the preview never loads, and you can't click print or download until it does.

Also, this is only a problem with printing Packing Slips (and the other options in that print documents menu). We are fully able to print labels, print other things on ebay, download orders, get pop-ups, etc.

I appreciate all the help so far!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply