cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

On Sell Similar listings this morning, I can't upload any photos.  I have tried on several different listings. They run up to 100% and then give an error message.  Photos are fine on my end.

Always a newbie!
Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

Did you even look at this forum before you posted?  Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

It's showing me this error message.

Always a newbie!
Message 3 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

No. What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Always a newbie!
Message 4 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

Oh, never mind.  Got it!

Always a newbie!
Message 5 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

I can't load pictures I cannot print labels what kind of bull is this? do we get adjustments on our invoices for our monthly fees?

Message 6 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

could you tell me what you did to fix it? I have the problem

Message 7 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

There is no fix as this is a server issue on eBay's end. I can not attach pictures to messages using edge and chrome along with the mobile app. I also noticed I get the error message when trying to add pictures to active listings. I have not tried to list anything. My guess eBay is running a unannounced site update and servers are down or they ran a update with out checking their work and crashed the image servers.

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

I pulled up a active listing and clicked sell similar and the images loaded. I would guess if relisting a item that the images are already on eBay's servers the images will load but for new listings the images will not load and the listing will not be able to be sent live till at least 1 image is added. Although from past experiences if they are having issues of this magnitude. It is better to wait 2 to 3 days to list new items or relist any items to avoid complications.

THE SHOCKING THING IS FOR ONCE THEIR SYSTEM STATUS PAGE ACTUALLY SHOWS SERVICE DISRUPTIONS FOR LISTING AND PRINTING LABELS.  Usually they do not acknowledge any site issues. So perhaps they may get around to fixing this eventually.

Message 9 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

That's the usual eBay MO!

Always a newbie!
Message 10 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

Well it Looks like Ebay went and did it again.  They went and tried to fix something that wasnt broke and broke it.  This likely the result of some up date, that was unwanted or unneeded. Probably has something to do with the Fall sellers update............

My photos wont load like everyone else. Heaven for bid, I need to ship something and that wont work either..... And I do need to ship an item.  Worse, is that I need to list new items for sale.....Cant do that now.  So basically Ebay is useless.  My items wont go up for sale, and I cant ship anything out......  Thanks for nothing Ebay.   Fix this Problem

ASAP.

Message 11 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

I'm saving all my listings to Drafts without the photos, hoping they fix this ASAP.

Always a newbie!
Message 12 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

Well, that's an improvement.....NOT.  Now you click on Add Photo and nothing at all happens.

Always a newbie!
Message 13 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

Yes, there are multiple Technical Issues confirmed by eBay.

Currently, the eBay System Status Page shows Service Disruption for Listing and Shipping Label Printing:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

Message 14 of 30
latest reply

PHOTOS WON'T UPLOAD

@ads.ink wrote:

I can't load pictures I cannot print labels what kind of bull is this? do we get adjustments on our invoices for our monthly fees?

Yes, I think eBay owes adjustments and credits for everyone impacted by this. 

And ... Free Listings too, since there are multiple Technical Issues occurring at the same time. 

When you give customers Multiple Glitches ... they deserve Multiple Free ListingsSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 30
latest reply