cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to leave feedback

Anyone else having issues with the site not registering you leaving feedback for buyers?

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Not able to leave feedback

If you've fixed your feedback problem, check to see if it's still fixed tomorrow. FB I left over a month ago up until recently is disappearing, as are comments left for me. I had to go back yesterday and today to "replace" feedback I'd left for several. Yesterday, a buyer left + as I did for her. Both vanished, I saw she left another an hour or so later (as did I).

Message 31 of 37
latest reply

Same here does not show when you click on feedback left so when i go to hub to try to do it I get  

Uh-oh.

• We ran into a problem, but we're working on it. Please try later.
Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Using firefox on my imac i'm unable to leave feedback but if i log into the ebay app on my kindle fire i can and did leave feedback.
Message 33 of 37
latest reply

I am unable to leave feedback for sellers!

Message 34 of 37
latest reply

Yes. Everytime I purchase something I cannot leave feedback, I cannot go past positive and then it sends me off the page. What can I do?

Message 35 of 37
latest reply

Can you help solve. I cannot leave feedback when I have purchased something. When I try and leave feedback, I press positive, then that's as far as it will let me go. It sends me off the page or back again? ? I have bought quite a few items and cannot coments on my purchases.

Thank you and I hope this is resolved very soon as I will not be purchasing another item until this is fixed.
Message 36 of 37
latest reply

@urussell2012 

I see you are registered on the UK site, but you are currently on the US ebay.com site.

Sign out here and then try leaving feedback for individual items using this link:

https://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayFeedback&FClassic=true&ssPageName=ST...

If you still have problems, try another browser to leave that feedback, and see if that makes any difference.

Message 37 of 37
latest reply