cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Receiving Email Notifications for Sales or Best Offers

I've had one best offer and one sale in the last two days but never received a notice in my email for them.  I sent a couple sellers questions about their items and email notices for their replies came through right away.  

Anyone else having this issue lately?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Not Receiving Email Notifications for Sales or Best Offers

@lacey294 

I have seen others post about this same issue...

One responder said you going to need to check in your seller's section and not rely on emails which I agree.  I tend to check my selling a few times a day.

...although I did get an offer today and it came through my email with no problems so this may be a sporatic problem.

@Anonymous 

I have seen several posts of this nature.  I am not sure if you are aware of this issue.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@lacey294 

You will find them here first.  

My eBay > Messages > Inbox

It is best to log in to the site directly. 

There is often a lag for emails.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I search for this problem and saw others were having this issue back in January.  Didn't see anything more recent.

Sometimes, especially now when things are slow, I may not go to my Ebay page as often.  Will do so now.  I think you're right about it being sporadic and will likely get worked out. 

If it persists is there a way to contact ebay about technical problems?

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hurryagain wrote:

@lacey294 

I have seen others post about this same issue...

One responder said you going to need to check in your seller's section and not rely on emails which I agree.  I tend to check my selling a few times a day.

...although I did get an offer today and it came through my email with no problems so this may be a sporatic problem.

@Anonymous 

I have seen several posts of this nature.  I am not sure if you are aware of this issue.

Hi @hurryagain, I'll be happy to look into this further if someone can provide me with an example item number of a transaction where a message wasn't received.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes. I haven't been getting emails from eBay and Paypal when I purchase an item and pay with Paypal.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I'm also not getting any messages in my messages inbox regarding any of my purchases. The only way I can see any of my purchases is below my "Watch List" under "Orders". No emails and no messages for purchases.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I also have had no notifications of offers by email and they are not showing up in Messages either.  So it is not a delay problem.  This has been happening over the last couple of months.  Lost a couple of sales as well.  Will have to check the Active Listings daily now to make sure I don't miss anymore.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply