cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Purchase History Showing

What is this all about???  I have a probelm with 2 items I've bought (one I've received, the other not), and can't go to "MY PURCHASE HISTORY" for info since it says "no purchase history"(?)!  Really???

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: No Purchase History Showing

If you are using the eBay app, try using a browser, preferably in desktop mode.

If you have more than one eBay account, make sure you are using the same account you used to make the purchase.

If you are already using a desktop browser, try another browser. Or try viewing your Orders on your Summary page.

The default view of the Purchase History page is the last sixty days, so if your purchases are older than that you have to change the date range to see them.

In the past, if you started a case regarding a transaction, it no longer appeared in your Purchase History but instead would appear in your Resolution Center (link at the bottom of the page). But eBay seems to be doing away with the Resolution Center, so I do not know if that is still how things work.

Purchases made as a guest (when not signed in) do not appear in your Purchase History; you should receive an email with info about keeping track of guest orders.

In some cases, eBay may remove a listing entirely from the site if the listing violates policy. Typically, eBay will send a message about what to do if you have already paid. If eBay sends no message, and the item does not arrive, you may have to pursue a case using PayPal or your payment method.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

My purchase history has been broken in the browser for months.  Only half the items for this year are showing.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I have seen some recent posts about users having problems finding some transactions in December or January.

Do your missing purchases appear on your Summary page under Orders? Or on your eBay Bucks transactions page? Or on your feedback page?

If so, you may be able to find those transactions by searching on your Purchase History page, even if the transactions do not appear when viewing the entire year.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

But if you try using ebay webpage when you click on previous orders it just opens up app ?? 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

There is a setting on your phone that controls whether eBay browser links open in the app or not; you need to change that setting to be able to open links in your browser instead of the eBay app.

If you are using iOS, you can tap and hold an eBay link in your browser and you should see three options -- choose "don't open in the app".

If you are using Android, you need to go to your device's Settings: Apps: eBay: Open by Default: Open Supported Links and then choose "don't open in the app".

Once you have done that, eBay links should open in your browser instead of the app.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

I have this issue very frequently. Very very annoying specially when you have to return something you can just see the first 2 or 3 purchase? Does Ebay do it on purpose? It's very sad that there is no way to contact Ebay either (as far as I know) and least yet a cust serv telephone number. Amazon is surely the best when it comes to support customers but Ebay I find it very disappointing. It's cheaper than Amazon sometimes......but is it worthed?

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

This has happened to me also. I bought two items from two Ebay sellers a week ago. And i never got an Ebay purchase email like i always do and have done for many years. I always use the same  Ebay account and paypal  account. Also no record of the purchases in my Ebay account purchase history. I have been buying stuff through Ebay almost every year since 2003 which amounts to hundreds of items and this has never happened before until a week ago. I have been charged for both items in PayPal. But no proof by Ebay. They normally tell when the seller has shipped the item too you with sometimes a tracking number. But not anymore. What's going on all of a sudden Ebay. 

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Same here 

@midnightbarry wrote:

This has happened to me also. I bought two items from two Ebay sellers a week ago. And i never got an Ebay purchase email like i always do and have done for many years. I always use the same  Ebay account and paypal  account. Also no record of the purchases in my Ebay account purchase history. I have been buying stuff through Ebay almost every year since 2003 which amounts to hundreds of items and this has never happened before until a week ago. I have been charged for both items in PayPal. But no proof by Ebay. They normally tell when the seller has shipped the item too you with sometimes a tracking number. But not anymore. What's going on all of a sudden Ebay. 

@midnightbarry wrote:

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I can only see until 2021. I have had my account and bought things since 2019 atleast.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@kau.spenc 

Your Purchase History only covers the current year, or either of the two most recently completed calendar years. The default view is the last sixty days.

You may be able to spot some transactions on your feedback page if you exchanged feedback.

You can request a report of your older transactions here:

https://www.sarweb.ebay.com/sar

Reports take a week to generate, and then you must use the resulting link within another week before it expires. Transaction data is quite basic: item name and number, date, price, shipping, seller username. No pictures or descriptions.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

On right of screen click my eBay , then click on buy again then you can see it

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

On right of screen click my eBay , then click on buy again then you can see it

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Under purchase history select the tab show hidden. That is where I found my purchases. Don't know why purchases were put into show hidden.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply