cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Purchase Listing Page

The tracking number no longer appears. Items received are shown as 'Shipped' and not 'Delivered'. I would go back to the old page but when I clik on that request nothinh happens. This is a really bad change.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: New Purchase Listing Page

@m66l wrote:

The tracking number no longer appears. Items received are shown as 'Shipped' and not 'Delivered'. I would go back to the old page but when I clik on that request nothinh happens. This is a really bad change.

Agree 100% , If you look hard enough you can actually find the tracking , but isn't that one of the most important things people are looking at their History page for and what they are really looking for?

You've made the whole focus of the page Return This Item, maybe make that box a bit bigger next time you clowns!

How many clicks does it take to get some simple info that used to be front and center

And as far as switching back to classic tab not working.......

JUST CLASSIC!  

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

As of July 19 2018 you can no longer switch back to the old lay out version. I spoke to eBay tonight and that is the way it is going to be from here on out. So unless we do a lot of complaining and sellers and buyers stop buying and selling then we are stuck with all the new lay outs that they are adding to this new site. They make money off of me for selling so how come my opinion doesn't count is what I would like to know. So I am going to quit selling and buying until they change it back or leave eBay all together! I can't work with this new system!
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!  I'VE BEEN A LOYAL EBAYER FOR THE LAST 16 YEARS AND THIS CHANGE TO THE VIEW, LAYOUT, FORMAT OR WHATEVER IS BY FAR THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED!!  AND NOW THEY EBAY IS SAYING WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE CHANGE?!  WHY THEN DID THEY PUT A BUTTON ON THE PAGE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO REVERT TO THE OLD PURCHASE HISTORY PAGE?!  MULTIPLE ITEMS FROM THE SAME SELLER ARE NO LONGER COMBINED BUT INDIVIDUALLY LISTED.

THEY NEED TO TAKE THE SAME COURSE OF ACTION THAT THEIR OLD SISTER COMPANY PAYPAL DID A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WHEN THEY ADDED A BUTTON TO ALLOW YOU TO USE THE ORIGINAL CLASSIC VIEW AND THEY HAVE NO PLANS TO REMOVE IT ANY TIME SOONE.

HEY EBAY...  ARE YOU LISTENING?!!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

New layout is unneccesary and confusing. If you are a frequent buyer or business person using EBay the extra time/clicks needed and lack of info at a glance is a turn off to using EBay for your day to day biz. It seems maybe EBays designers are getting paid by clicks generated on site more than customer ease of use and common sense. EBay's changes seem to indicate they believe everyone on EBay only has a phone. We never use EBay on anything smaller than a desktop as do most other, if not all, Ebayer's we know. The huge tracks of annoying white space and buttons made for 2yr olds are distracting and annoying replace the usful info needed. It seems only geared to smaller screens. Sites like Amazon, Jet and Walmart's (!) are much easier to use ..............mmm that's an idea

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

My purchase history is back to classic view tiday.

Appears it was a glitch or was a hastilty reversed change after the universal outcry.

Possible workaround/alternate view if it happens again:
https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&currentpage=MyeBayNextAllBuying
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

THIS is very bad.
I'm wasting time and money.
Ebay-PLEASE go BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I tested and it is all working for me using Firefox 31 browser. I can use the link on upper right of Purchase history page to switch back and forth between old and new pages. It looks like eBay fixed whatever was bollixed.

Try clearing cache and cookies and try again, or try with a different browser.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Mine purchase page is now back to the OLD Version, YAY!! Please e-Bay let us keep the option to keep it this way.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply