cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ebay Page Look!!

This is a terrible "upgrade" for anyone trying to hustle and get work done!

The new look is for the casual ebayer-not the working person. Too much mouse play just to scroll down a page,lots of wasted space that I find distracting. I am not here to play.

Just a real juvenile set-up. 

Please ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least let us hard working money making ebayers switch back!!

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: New Ebay Page Look!!

Agreed-why can't we at least switch back? Others sites have tried this,like Paypal,and given people who mean business the option to switch to the old classic view.
I do not like this new look.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Is this change permanent?
I hope not-
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

Click on Summary in the menu to the left and then click on "make summary my home page" and this will or should make it more like the classic look. If you add "UBlock Origin" add-on in Mozilla Firefox or Pale Moon this will allow you to block elements.  I block the category carosel even though I like the idea, as it is just too much wasted space.

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

We've seen these types of cosmetic changes on several sites over the last 6 months, and they are meant to benefit members who are using mobile transactions. 

But someone didn't take into account EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Thanks. That does work but not permanently.  Every time I check my eBay page I'm gonna have to click extra buttons.  what a pain 

Message 6 of 19
latest reply

I sure hope these complaints are heard!

The "new look" is for kids playing around-not the working crowd.

I pay ebay plenty every month-I would like a clean "workplace.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Agree.   Too much white space, not enough information.  Very disappointed.  The original eBay web pages way back when, were well thought out.  Every time eBay makes web page changes, the web developers never think about the user experience.

With this new change, when I review my recent purchases, I have to drill down to see if trackable tracking numbers are provided by seller.  Before, I could look at the tracking mumbers and decide for myself by the format of the tracking number, whether tracking was provided by the postal/shipper's tracking system.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

I hope not either! I buy A LOT of the same items from DIFFERENT sellers and this is making it way more difficult and time consuming to see which sellers items I have received. Why does eBay always try to fix what is NOT BROKEN!
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Do the powers that be hear us??
Are we all here just blowing smoke?

I've never been here before and I hate to be wasting my time...I have enough time to waste scrolling up and down on my New Ebay Page. 😞
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

I believe the powers that be DO hear us. Thay are celebrating because they were able to screw more customers.

One of my favorite comments that I saw:   At eBay, we're not happy until you're NOT happy.

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Hmmm...I tried a couple of accounts of mine and it has stayed in place..I do use Firefox and clear history after each session being on.  Hopefully, they will "fix" this issue.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

For anyone who keeps lists or buys or sells more than one item this is a continuing horror of them showing less and less on a single page.  Incredible inefficient.  They are the worst company I've literally ever seen on the web - since they continue to make untested, poorly thought-out changes while SERIOUS bugs persist for months if not YEARS at a time (how many times do I have to delete things from my watch list for them to go away).  Staggerinly stupid development team.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Every wonderful new page EXCEPT the Active Selling page has the return to classic button. Why not the Active Selling??? It's the worst!
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

I hate this new page!
Message 15 of 19
latest reply