cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ebay is screwed up

Can't access my listing to revise or even see them on PC. This is what it looks like when I try to go to my listings. Please Fix this ebay as I have not had any sales either in 2 days so I assume something is going on here. Plus it is impossible now to even contact customer service. Not sure what we are even paying for here now.BROKEN EBAY.pngbroken ebay2.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: My ebay is screwed up

You are very welcome.

Holding down the shift key bypasses the cached version of the page and forces the browser to request the whole page again from the server, and then overwrites the cached version with the new version. So if that works, then erasing your browser cache should have worked to accomplish the same thing in a slightly different way. Some browsers default to clearing recent cache files only, and you must specify "for all time" to completely clear the cache, though.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Try holding down the shift key and refreshing the page.

If the issue happens on multiple pages or recurs, try clearing your browser cache or possibly deleting eBay cookies.

The problem has to do with style sheets not loading properly for the page. There are some other things that can cause this, but try the easy stuff first. Or try another browser.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Other people having the same issue.. Just saw another post on it. Cleared everything out yesterday ect. Nothing worked. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I just tried the hold shift and refresh it worked... Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yay!!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You are very welcome.

Holding down the shift key bypasses the cached version of the page and forces the browser to request the whole page again from the server, and then overwrites the cached version with the new version. So if that works, then erasing your browser cache should have worked to accomplish the same thing in a slightly different way. Some browsers default to clearing recent cache files only, and you must specify "for all time" to completely clear the cache, though.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply