cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most recent feedback is 6 months old

My feedback page is messed up, it's only showing entries that are 6 months old or older.  It also shows that I've left no feedback for buyers.

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Most recent feedback is 6 months old

@valueaddedresource wrote:

Interesting - UK community staff are saying the not being able to see "feedback left for others" is a technical issue. 🤔

UK reps are always late to the party and often wrong. To get faster answers I usually come here and see them posted by the reps on this forum.

And I sometimes paste a quote from a rep on this forum onto the UK forum and some days later a UK rep will repeat the same.

When the bugs are the same I wish they would sync the explanations better.

They won't even let us have a pinned ongoing technical issues page like you have here.

Message 46 of 62
latest reply

Interesting - UK community staff are saying the not being able to see "feedback left for others" is a technical issue. 🤔

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Technical-Issues/Cant-view-a-buyers-quot-feedback-left-for-others-qu... 

You are referring to the sort order of feedback, that's a different matter. I've reported accounts that cannot see feedbacks, as this is a confirmed technical issue and something different to the link above.

devon@ebay kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay - can you confirm if removing "feedback left for others" in whatever we would call this new feedback experience is an intentional change or a technical issue please?

Thank you @valueaddedresource for reaching out regarding this. This has now been resolved. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 47 of 62
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@ajs_coins_and_alchemy wrote:

I noticed for the past month or more I have "out of order" feedback or old feedback showing first. I have noticed some of my "glowing" feedback appearing at the top on mobile/app view.

I think that's kinda a great idea as a seller. I'd like my glowing feedbacks at the top and just ditch the irrelevant menial feedbacks? Maybe AI at work here?

The AI is not doing a great job. It keeps pushing to the top a pos FB I have that, while it does express comments the buyer is generally happy, also criticizes the item they purchased for something clearly depicted in listing photos and description (and is not a flaw or defect in any way, just not what the buyer wanted).

Oh geez! I mean, it's a work in progress?

I've pondered the idea of EBay letting sellers pick and choose their own FBs to "pin" to the top as opposed to AI doing it for you, but I believe the AI tool would allow constant refreshing and variety... unless the tool allowed the seller to pick a batch (15-20) and it rotated those that it showed to maintain some variety. Hah .. who knows. 

Maybe they'll improve the AI? maybe it will be another half-baked project/idea

Message 48 of 62
latest reply

Yes, mine too.  It would be nice if the tested their "improvements" before applying them.

They did this a while back with my Orders screen.  I had to go back and re-hide about two year's worth of purchases.

Message 49 of 62
latest reply

elizabeth@ebay wrote:

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Technical-Issues/Cant-view-a-buyers-quot-feedback-left-for-others-qu... 

You are referring to the sort order of feedback, that's a different matter. I've reported accounts that cannot see feedbacks, as this is a confirmed technical issue and something different to the link above.

devon@ebay kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay - can you confirm if removing "feedback left for others" in whatever we would call this new feedback experience is an intentional change or a technical issue please?

Thank you @valueaddedresource for reaching out regarding this. This has now been resolved. 

Thanks elizabeth@ebay appreciate that it's been "resolved" in the sense that "feedback left for others" is now visible again, but that still doesn't answer the question as to whether it was a technical issue or intentional change/test that has been reverted.

Message 50 of 62
latest reply

My fellow eBay seller friend stated that his feedback profile has been that way for a month. Mine started having the same issue today.

Thank-you for shopping at JJ Collectibles!
Message 51 of 62
latest reply

And almost as soon as I had written the above, it had reverted to the normal view.

Message 52 of 62
latest reply

If you're collecting feedback on feedback elizabeth@ebay , here's my 2 cents:

I check FB a couple times a week with a quick glance to make sure there aren't buyer issues I need to address. For me it's a form of customer service management. Some buyers communicate through FB instead of messages which is annoying.

With the way things are currently, it's not possible to sort newest to oldest. With the current sort, even filtering by past month, I can't locate FB left the past couple days from buyers. This makes it difficult to help customers, especially those that may express an issue within a pos FB.

If eBay wants to use this "best match" style of sorting and filtering, they need to offer a way for sellers to sort newest to oldest that shows all FB, not just select FB. With this change eBay has removed a customer service tool from sellers.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 53 of 62
latest reply

Oops. never mind the above. After I clicked on the most recent feedback to proceed to that transaction to leave feedback and then returned to the feedback profile, it had re-reverted to the erroneous view.

Message 54 of 62
latest reply

Yeah, I work hard for my positive feedback. I don't even have half of what I received this month.

HEY EBAY, HOW ABOUT ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU SCREWED UP AGAIN?

HOW ABOUT AN ETA FOR THE FIX?

IMBECILES!

Message 55 of 62
latest reply

If YOU click on YOUR feedback when you are signed in; it shows out of order as stated...but! 

When a customer goes to your item, clicks your feedback, it is in the correct order. 

Message 56 of 62
latest reply

Between when I last looked the other night and now elizabeth@ebay , eBay has reverted the FB page on the website to its previous functionality. Thanks for your help on this.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 57 of 62
latest reply

I had recently some of the BEST reviews in 25 years and they all disappeared including the 2 I replied to.  I am missing thousands AGAIN.  I lost over 200,000 around 2001 or 2002 (it's been a while) and never got those back, either.

Message 58 of 62
latest reply

EXACTLY!  GLORIOUS!

Message 59 of 62
latest reply

My guess someone needs to go into the corporate meeting with a new idea... always trying to make changes that are not needed! how about change the things that do need help, like protecting sellers better!

Message 60 of 62
latest reply