cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile friendly checker no longer working.

It was working great, but yesterday and today it just spins and spins, and then I can't even X out of it, i have to controle/alt/delete to get out of it and start the listing over again. Thank you.

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Mobile friendly checker no longer working.

Mobile checker not working in any browser.

@Anonymous

Here is the error I get:

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.260bf748.1496415734.4833903

Message 16 of 36
latest reply

Has been working all along....until today. Over the last two months sales are down. I have been going through and adding the viewport stuff using the mobile checker.  But now am getting an error message and can't check them and they lock up. I'm on chrome. Sales are all over and are way down even though I have over 500 listings more than last year. Things I consistently sell 3-6 of a month have stopped selling and views are way down. I can't fix my listings and have the changes stay and my new listings dont sell. It seems sales drops directly correspond with updates to the mobile app. I was told that only one of my listings would be hidden due to active contact. But now none of the ones I fixed seem to stay fixed after they relist. I feel like I am in a sinking ship. I throw out a bucket of water and two more come in.  But hey, good news I can sell over a million in product....of course I will never get it listed as I can't fix my old listings and my new listings seem to be corrupted and lost to buyers. I'm so sad.

Message 17 of 36
latest reply

I am also in Chrome and it's not working. It locks up as well. It was fine yesterday too.

Message 18 of 36
latest reply

Not working for me, either. 

I get this pop up: Reference #3.ece1ab42.1496428642.42db240c

It is a pain, because a window, the same size as the one that pops up when it is working, does not have a close x button to close it, so when i click back, it does not go back to the draft - so I click refresh, which takes me back to the draft.

Try clicking refresh on your browser - it took me back to the draft - Im using Chrome on Android tablet.

Message 19 of 36
latest reply

Mobile friendly checker no longer working 3_28_18.

Message 20 of 36
latest reply

SOLUTION: Ask for refund of your selling fees for the past 2-3 months; if enough seller demand refunds because Ebay's service is below standards (they penalize sellers when their  selling service falls below standards), perhaps they may do something. 

Minimally these creates a burden on their call center; perhaps they will understand the frustration of time wasted using their non-functioning product. 

Message 21 of 36
latest reply

Demand a refund of your monthly fees; their service is below standards. 

Message 22 of 36
latest reply

I also have this problem. It must be an issue with eBay because it's not working no matter what browser I use.

Message 23 of 36
latest reply

Actually, its just chrome its now working with IE. You could always create a template over in internet explorer and then just continue to use chrome as always, its a workaround for now. 

Message 24 of 36
latest reply

@shipscripthas some suggestions on issues with the eBay Mobile Friendly Checker and some workarounds to get the same results that the checker does. Please read this topic.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Content/Circumventing-eBay-s-Mobile-Checker/m-p/28350...

Message 25 of 36
latest reply

Not working again!!!!!!!!!!!! Just spins so I have to spend 1 hr to list items that should take 15 min. Ebay get your act together

Message 26 of 36
latest reply

Today is the 16 and guess what, it still isn't working.

Message 27 of 36
latest reply

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Mobile-Friendly-Checker-broken-any-work-arounds/m-p/2...

This is another thread about the same problem, has been going on for a long time. There are some work arounds in this thread that we have found work well. We gave up on the listing tool, just doesn't work and does not seem like it is going to get fixed. Good Luck!!

Message 28 of 36
latest reply

Has ebay really ever listened to a problem? I called in about this and they said it was odd and they have not heard of the issue....... Which was a lie.
Message 29 of 36
latest reply

Yeah like 2 months ago when I called and you were looking into it. Thats all we are ever told. Oh we will look into it. Basically politely telling us to F off
Message 30 of 36
latest reply