cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Markdown/Promotions Manager

Nothing can be revised....I keep getting the error "unknown application error" when I try to add items to a markdown sale, extend it or try to add a new promotion.  This is a business killer!  PLEASE FIX THIS!

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

tyler@ebay  velvet@ebay  jasmen@ebay  - there are multiple threads on this issue and it appears to be a major technical problem in progress with coupons and markdown promotions.

Please escalate to the tech team and provide an update ASAP.

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

I am having the same issue.  Hope it gets fixed soon.

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

Same here.  I reported this error last night and still they are working on it.  Never happened to me in the past.  It would be nice if this error was fixed promptly.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

To @mynewfindstore and anybody else affected by this issue:

It's being worked on by eBay's tech team as confirmed by velvet@ebay. She updated the pinned post on this board acknowledging the issue and giving a reference number for anybody that wants to contact CS and have their account added to the ticket.

Since it just started last night and is already being worked on, it's likely widespread so it should get a higher priority in the fix queue.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

this is awful. since last night?? I'm paying for a subscription for all this nonsense. my sale items are at full price causing less sales for me. I'm going to list elsewhere. goodbye!!!

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

What's going on with Promoted listings?  I was able to promote some listings that were not promoted last night when I relisted items.....bet they fixed that glitch first!!!

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @valueaddedresource I'll make sure it gets in the right hands! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

It appears to be working now....I just created two markdown sales and a promotion (Buy one get one 50% off).   Hope this delay didn't negatively impact everyone's overall sales too much!  

Message 23 of 23
latest reply