cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing tool not working! Anyone else?

It was working fine this morning, went sourcing. Came home to start listing...Noticed no listings were going live when I published them. Just being re-saved in my drafts. Tried to list through the bulk edit tool and got a "Well this is embarrasing, the listing tool seems to not be working at this moment" message. Have seen lots of people on reddit and these forums with this same issue over the last years. Please help! I like to make money.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Listing tool not working! Anyone else?

This is day 2 that it is not working. At least my sales are still going through. I even tried to schedule some listings to see if that would work, buthose listings too, went back to the drafts. I read that someone spoke to ebay & they are aware of it and were working on it.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

having same trouble, been over 24 hours started yesterday morning!! i have sold a few items, but can't list a thing!! ive reinstalled the app, it doesn't work from phone, or laptop.. definately an ebay problem!!

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Thank you for the reply. This worked for me today as well!

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

I deleted the my drafts (luckily there were less than ten), and now I can list again. 

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Yes, same thing here. Ebay listing tool is not working.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply