cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISTINGS NOT SHOWING UP

Items listed last night (about 20 hours ago) are not showing up in my store or under my sellername.  long call to ebay, 4 reps who did nothing and my listings are still not showing.  I have more to list but will not because of this issue.  The numbers keep changing - one minute there are 299, another 296 and there should be 306 and that number shows up once in a while with the items but then they disappear.  They come in and out. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: LISTINGS NOT SHOWING UP

Many threads about this. Started 24 hours ago for me. Nothing I revised or newly listed is showing up. I hated money anyway.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Problem still exists.

Time now is 6:10pm PDT

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Same for me all day. I list, remove and relist. They show up once or twice and then disappear. I removed and will wait til tomorrow and hope the problem is resolved. I looked at a certain brand and kept track of what I could and everyone seems to be having the problem. The items are there and reload the page or go back a minute later and gone. 9:23 pm ET. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hey there,  Ebay has been having serious listing problems since yesterday afternoon.  A few show up and then disappear.  Anyone who does regular searches on new listings would know something was seriously amiss.  Of course ebay will tell all of the early complaintents that the problem is with their computers.  This is the stabdard ebay response.  Then they will realize that they look stupid trying to convince the entire country that they are all suffering from the same computer glitch simultaneuosly.  Then they will admit that they have a technical issue and that it is a number one priority.  This response is so rich it's nauseating.  This is what happens with monopolies.  They neither care about the buyers or sellers.  They will only try to fix this issue because it affects their bottom line.    

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yep, same problem here.  Called eBay and they did check one of my listings and sure enough, they couldn't find it either.  Sent me an email later and said basically, All is Good.  Not good!  Now my listings from tonight, Aug 5, are showing up intermittently. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

They have a  lot of gliches, realted to logging.  Looks like search results depending from you IP, and this token becomes outdated after some (unknown) time.  I also met a lot of problems like that, items not visible in the search in "sellers other items" list,  but after logging out and returning back to Ebay all that lost stuff suddantly re-appear. 

This is just a tip of iceberg of Ebay search technical problems I personally see right now. General recommendation, if you searching for something - put you search word in quatation marks. This is the most safe way to avoid Ebay search gliches 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hey, Thanks for the advice. I'll give it a try, as I have experienced what you are describing. At the time of that post, ebay was seriously screwed, and they weren't getting anything up at all. You are correct that they have many glitches. Will they be corrected? Probably not until they fire their IT people and hire middle schoolers. Take care, Todd
Message 8 of 8
latest reply