cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate Pay Required not working.

Did eBay recently change something with their payment processing / checkout workflow? 

Every single item I sell is buy it now, immediate payment required. Just this week I have had THREE separate items purchased and plopped into my “waiting for payment” queue. I have confirmed that the IPR setting was correctly enabled, but some reason, it’s not being enforced.

eBay - what’s going on behind the scenes that this is no longer working?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Immediate Pay Required not working.

the same things happen to me twice this week. I'm also doubtful that my invoice request went through to the buyer; they have a high feedback score, very few negatives, but they didn't reply to my invoice or message.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have not seen similar reports recently here on .com @jgaspar01 and the post you're replying to is well over a year old.

Did you send offers to buyers? Offers cancel out the immediate payment requirement.

I suggest posting your query on community.ebay.com.au to see if others in your region are seeing the same problem.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion re the .au site. I'll do that.

One was definitely an offer so that may also be the reason for the second.

Cheers

Message 4 of 4
latest reply