cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my Reports Plus

I'm trying to get my tax information ready for accountant, but cannot access my Reports.

Is the server really down or do I need to do something in my privacy settings?

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: I cannot access my Reports Plus

Do you think ebay would discontinue these reports without giving notice or a chance to print the ones already generated?  That would be catastrophic! My entire tax return is based on these reports and I don't bother printing them until I need them at tax time.  

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

I get the same message.  This has been happening for more than a week.  I need the sales reports to fill out the form to pay the state taxes I collected for my state.  I have to provide more information than just the amount I collected, which I have kept track of myself.  These are due by Jan. 31.

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

It's now the 22nd and STILL the Reports are not working. YO EBAY, IT'S TAX TIME !!!!

PLEASE tell me they are working on this. The Paypal reports are ugly, convoluted & don't provide totals (I don't have a business Paypal account, just regular). I rely on the Ebay Monthly reports.

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

@lalas3 wrote:

I get the same message.  This has been happening for more than a week.  I need the sales reports to fill out the form to pay the state taxes I collected for my state.  I have to provide more information than just the amount I collected, which I have kept track of myself.  These are due by Jan. 31.

@lalas3 

I strongly recommend you start researching which paypal report or alternate eBay report(s) contain the information you need.   Don't expect eBay to repair this in a timely fashion, and per other posters, these reports may no longer be supported.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 19 of 28
latest reply

It's the 23rd and I still can't access my reports. Has anyone figured out a different way to get the numbers for tax purposes?

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

@imafunkyjunky wrote:

Do you think ebay would discontinue these reports without giving notice or a chance to print the ones already generated?  That would be catastrophic! My entire tax return is based on these reports and I don't bother printing them until I need them at tax time.  

Hi @imafunkyjunky, Sales Reports will be discontinued at some point in the future. In fact, only users that were previously subscribed to Sales Reports and have been using it at least once every 90 days have access to the tool. It is no longer possible to subscribe to the tool. Members that haven't accessed the tool within a 90 day period will also no longer have access to the tool.

The download available on the Seller Hub Order page is meant to replace Sales Reports. PayPal also offers reports that many sellers find useful. A member of the Community created a great walk through on how to download a meaningful PayPal report and you can view it here.

The tech issue with Sales Reports page returning a server error is known and being worked on, though I don't have an update on when this will be resolved. 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 21 of 28
latest reply

Since I print out these reports every quarter, I cannot be sure it wasn't 91 days ago that I last used this tool.  I didn't know that was a thing, so now I wonder if I can ever use it again.   I hate being blindsided with these invisible rules.

I'm not entirely surprised that they will be ended, though, since I've suspected it for some time as another nudge into seller hub.

So, facing the inevitable, I tried to find them in the hub and have not been successful  doing that either.  Can someone please provide me with a link to the reports in the hub.  I need to get this done.

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

Spoke to eBay CSR's 3 times regarding this error. First rep stated a 72 hour fix. Last two stated 90 DAYS to repair. Said sales reports unavailable until after Federal Tax Deadline. Again eBay lets down sellers.

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

Brian -
"The download available on the Seller Hub Order page is meant to replace Sales Reports."
Is there a way to customize the Time Period ? I'm trying to get my sales for OCT NOV & DEC, for taxes.
Thank you

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

OMG is there nothing that just gives me the TOTAL SALES for certain months or time periods ??? They're all just tallies that I have to add up individually, from TINY TINY PRINT....
IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT, EBAY !!!

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

Sales Reports has ended. The only way now to access sales information is by a file transfer which is downloaded and sent to your email address via an excel spreadhseet. 

Sadly it only goes back a year too and the info is much trickier to make sense of with no dates of transactions. Not happy at all.

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

What if you are with Managed :Pay?

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

Not sure when it got fixed but you now
CAN
ACCESS SALES REPORTS PLUS and get your final sales and fees figures for 2019!!!!
Message 28 of 28
latest reply