cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Free shipping being added after listing

I always offer free shipping on all my "buy it now" items. I don't offer free shipping on auction items!! I always make sure when listing an item for auction to triple check before listing to make sure all my details are perfect. I only do a handful of auctions a month, so it's not like its a mass of listings to get overwhelmed with and make mistakes on. Numerous times now I have sold an item at auction and then had to pay for shipping!! I thought the first couple of times that I had simply made an error and left the free shipping box ticked but it just happened again! Is it a glitch?? Is there some setting I have missed? Why is this happening? Is Ebay automatically overriding my choices? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Help! Free shipping being added after listing

WoW it happens to me too. I've called in and not just once but several times and still no fix.

Ive lost sales and reputation due to the system adding free and or wrong pricing on the shipping.

I dont think the shipping fees EBay takes out of our meager profit zone on the shipping is fair at all.

That just takes 10% right out of my pocket. especially when their shipping difficulties giving stuff away free an blaming it on the system.

their to greedy to spend on proper I T engineers to resolve issues.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply