cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HIDING COMPLETED PURCHASES

Everytime I  try to hide my completed purchases they keep coming back? Any issues with this?

Message 1 of 68
latest reply
67 REPLIES 67

Re: HIDING COMPLETED PURCHASES

I have been having this problem also. I have been able to hide single transactions that have been paid and have feedback from both seller and buyer. Orders with more than 1 item, paid for, feedback from both parties will not stay hidden. Whatever they did around the end of June seems to have created this problem.

Message 16 of 68
latest reply

@pburn wrote:

@hotbob wrote:

Everytime I  try to hide my completed purchases they keep coming back? Any issues with this?

brian@ebay 

There have been a number of posts/threads on this issue, which I, too, am experiencing. Could you let us know what's up and whether it's already on eBay's radar? Thanks!

Hi @pburn, I looked into this and found that it has been reported to our techs. They are aware of the issue and will work to get it resolved. Thanks! 

Brian,
Community Team
Message 17 of 68
latest reply

brian@ebay wrote:

Hi @pburn, I looked into this and found that it has been reported to our techs. They are aware of the issue and will work to get it resolved. Thanks! 

Hey, thanks for responding, brian@ebay! I was just whipping up a draft post for the Weekly Chat, so I'm glad to see your answer posted here.

FYI, just a quick search of the community resulted in threads concerning this topic back to the middle of June--the earliest I found was June 16 or 17. Some threads said the "hide" option was not available at all. Some threads mentioned the problem was on the mobile app. Most threads stated the problem involved multiple items purchased from the same seller in one transaction.

I'm sure staff have already determined that, but I didn't want all my research to go waste! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 68
latest reply

I cannot hide my completed purchases either. In addition, any notes I add to my purchases disappear. It is becoming very frustrating. I use those notes for my listings when I sell them

This has been going on for 2 or 3 weeks now. Can't someone fix this?

Message 19 of 68
latest reply

I have not been able to hide any of my completed purchases. Multiple purchases from same seller, single purchases, purchases with feedback, purchases without feedback, purchases showing they were delivered, purchases not showing they were delivered,  none of my purchases since June 17!

Also, I always make notes on my purchases for the purpose of re-selling them and as soon as I leave the page all of my notes just disappear!

This is causing me a lot of extra work and problems. Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 20 of 68
latest reply

Yes it seems to be multiple purchases with same seller . I was able to hide a single order . but not any with multiple purchases . 

I don't use the mobil app .

I don't have a PayPal account .

but I do buy from other countries.

For me started June 26th .

Today July 11th left feedback on a multiple order unable to hide order permanently .

Tried all whipped ,washed, cleared . reboot  no good .

Let me also say this I also have  EBAY account registered in another country and don't have this problem .

Message 21 of 68
latest reply

@mmwalzer wrote:

Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I would gladly fix it  for you, but I don't work for eBay!

I hope for all our sakes that it gets fixed quickly. In the meantime, I feel your pain. 

Message 22 of 68
latest reply

Spoke with an untrained employee last evening in the Philippines.... First he lied and said there were no item hiding item problems.... asked to speak with a supervisor.... same untrained employee came back on the phone and admitted there is a problem and that the IT department was working on a fix....Then we were disconnected.....Complete waste of of my time..... Real clear that eBay does care about buyers or sellers.... they only care about PROFITS.....That is why all so called "service" is overseas.... Been on this site 20 years and it has been going to hell ever since Meg Whitman left.

Message 23 of 68
latest reply

WOW what a great reply . you hit the nail right on the head . Ive been on eBay since 1995 and watched it slowly going down hill . Its never about the buyers . those mega sellers get away with so much . never could understand how some sellers with negative feedback have 100% positive . feed back should be life time calculation not yearly . And try and get a hold of eBay when you have a problem ha.
Message 24 of 68
latest reply

Back to this problem  hiding orders Im not sure .  I have never noticed in the past when you hid an order a small blue box appears on the top of the column . saying you just hid this order click to undo . Was that always there ?

is that some that was added maybe causing the problem ?

Message 25 of 68
latest reply

The little blue box has been there for some time. Other posters are correct that EBay has been going downhill. This problem does make me wonder how many other problems are there that we haven't noticed and could they affect personal info, passwords, etc.

Message 26 of 68
latest reply

Now im wondering if this is just a few people having this problem?

Is there anyone out there that has made multiple purchases from the same seller  in the past say 2 weeks and has no trouble hiding there completed transaction ?

I don't see how this can be a selective problem ? 

I just got another idea I have a older PC I haven't used in a while I will see if it doing the same thing on that PC.

Message 27 of 68
latest reply

Tried my other PC running windows 8 . I get the same results . So it wasn't my PC . running windows 10

Could a ebay  rep. or Technician please confirm the problem in this blog . And state they are trying to fix this problem.  At least get some kind of acknowledgement from ebay . 

Message 28 of 68
latest reply

I have been having the same issue for several weeks. Any single item order I can sucessfully hide, but the three orders with more than one item from same seller always reappear once the page is refreshed.
I called ebay and they tried to hide them on their end and it still didn't work. In anycase you would think they would fix it in a day or two, if not undue the change that caused it.
Message 29 of 68
latest reply

Here is a temporay work around.

Go to the old ebay summary page and scroll down to purchases and you can select individual purchases and below them is the old archive button. It worked for me, as I hide a bunch od nagging multiple item purchases that were complete.

Click on link and scroll down to purchases section and you should be able to archive the ones you want.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&currentpage=MyeBayNextAllBuying

Message 30 of 68
latest reply