cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Creating Label: We could not complete the payment with PayPal

Shipping issue this evening. All of a sudden out of the blue its giving me this. Now I could spend hours trying to figure this out or you guys could fix this on your end, It would be appreciated. There is nothing wrong with my Paypal setup that I have been using for over a decade.shipping error.png

Cindy
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error Creating Label: We could not complete the payment with PayPal

I'm getting the same thing. I've got items I need to ship tonight. Won't have tomorrow.
This is bad!!!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I get the same message.  It does not matter if I request the funds out of the PayPal account, the bank account, or the credit card on file.  I can however transfer all of my funds to my bank account.  And I can print the shipping label from the eBay side, but the eBay shipping label is blurry in some places and and the bar code does not scan.

has anyone been given a reason or a solution?  I prefer to do my shipping labels from PayPal.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

In the meantime you can log into PayPal and purchase the label there. You may need to put in the dimensions weight and shipping service. Then when done remember to add the tracking on eBay.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply