cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no one ca

Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no one can come in?

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no on

well we can hold it here.... we have a group... so lets start passing around virtual drinks and snacks!

ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ Patty ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Message 16 of 46
latest reply

Re: Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no on

This is embarrassing, wasted almost an hour on this... Rest in peace! ebay25.JPG

Message 17 of 46
latest reply

Same here, makes me wonder if there was ever really an event in the first place

Message 18 of 46
latest reply

Let me start the virtual drinks:

Ice cold lemonade, root beer, Coke, Pepsi, or other soft drinks of your choosing.
On another table, we have some beer--both regular and N/A.

Snack on some Lay's, Doritos, or Tostitos--avocado dip just around the corner.

Message 19 of 46
latest reply

But... but... what about the DJ... I want to dance!

Message 20 of 46
latest reply

I was so excited for this! I also cannot get logged on. Happy 25 years anyway, eBay!!!!🎉🎊

Message 21 of 46
latest reply

Message 22 of 46
latest reply

I got a please stand by good things on the way.  It maybe working now 

Message 23 of 46
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi all. We're aware of the server error on the 25th Sellerbration site. We're working on it and will share more as we hear back. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 24 of 46
latest reply

Just got through to this.....

IMG_7921[1].JPG

Message 25 of 46
latest reply

Hi everyone, glad to see I'm not the only one getting the error but also very sad about it, was looking forward to this!

Luckily I found the link on the "eBay for Business" youtube page....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_XdDTaSFA

Message 26 of 46
latest reply

It's Friday!

Message 27 of 46
latest reply

Thank you tyler@ebay!

Message 28 of 46
latest reply

I'll bring the cake. LOL. 

Message 29 of 46
latest reply

me to and playing music so that is better lol

Message 30 of 46
latest reply