cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no one ca

Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no one can come in?

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no one ca

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - I heard back about this, and it seems like we're switching venues!

Please stream via YouTube here.

Can't wait to see you there!

Tyler,
eBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 38 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

me too no luck. I also do not have privileges to start a post on it

Message 2 of 46
latest reply

All I get is this error message:

Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

Message 3 of 46
latest reply

Maybe we should move the party here. 

Message 4 of 46
latest reply

#metoo

Message 5 of 46
latest reply

I can get as far as the agreement and then it is spooling.  I tried the " Having trouble log in here and that goes nowhere. 

Message 6 of 46
latest reply

Same here...three separate computers...three different browsers...none can get past the Log In page. 

I waited 25 years for this?

Message 7 of 46
latest reply

same sh..

Message 8 of 46
latest reply

@gman3b wrote:

Same here...three separate computers...three different browsers...none can get past the Log In page. 

I waited 25 years for this?

@gman3b 

I even shaved my legs. Joke's on me...

Message 9 of 46
latest reply

same here. Also tried  laptop, desktop, and cell phone and get the error code.  I guess I will have a drink and hang out w/my dogs.   *Cheers*

Message 10 of 46
latest reply

Same Here....At least It Isn't Our Fault😀

Message 11 of 46
latest reply

Same here. I even tried my ipad. Cannot get in. 

Message 12 of 46
latest reply

Glad to see it is not just me. Oh well.

Message 13 of 46
latest reply

It's a very nice day here.  Time to give up and go enjoy the day.

Message 14 of 46
latest reply

Clearly, the party is being hosted by the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

Message 15 of 46
latest reply