cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didn't Win gone??

I've noticed this a few days ago....in the bidding section of your ebay page, there used to be a section that show item you bid on but didnt win.....now its gone. Anyone else having this issue. I figured this was another ebay clitch............

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Didn't Win gone??

You have to check the Bids/Offer Section under myebay. I think we need to make a petition to put it back where it was!

Message 16 of 35
latest reply

This does not work!  my most recent "did not win" 's are nowhere to be found.  It is showing only a few of them from months ago!  where are the ones from yesterday? today?  they are not in summary.

Message 17 of 35
latest reply

P.S.  the only way I can see what I was bidding on, and did not win, is by now going to my email and seeing an email from EBay that says "an item got away".  This is not helping me at all!!  Please put it back the way it was.........why was it changed, anyway?

Message 18 of 35
latest reply

Go to SUMMARY under BUY, then click on BIDS/OFFERS...You will find the items you DIDNT WIN there.

Message 19 of 35
latest reply

On my PC I only see text "You don't have any items to display" and "Items you didn't win will show here for 60 days after ending or until you delete them"
On my phone in the section "Didn't Win" I see at least 20 istems!
Something is nevertheless wrong with the display on the PC.
Message 20 of 35
latest reply

I have the same complaint. I am currently on "Hold" with the fabulous folks at Ebay Lack-Of-Customer Support. I have been on hold for 29 minutes and 54 seconds. I rely heavily on the "Didnt win" feature but, apparently, Ebay could not less of a **bleep** about their customers satisfaction. Going on 32 min and 33 seconds now. At least the "Hold" music sucks.

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

I just spent 41 mintues on hold before I got a chance to relay my concern about the loss of this feature. I was told by "Steve" (I'm not sure that I beleive that this is his real name) that this is a "wonderful" new setup. I think that "Steve" and I have differing definitions of the word "wonderful". From what I could gather from this conversation, Ebay has ZERO concern about their customers. 

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

I AGREE. VERY ANNOYING. IF YOU CLICK ON BIDS/OFFERS AND SCROLL DOWN THEY HAVE HIDDEN IT AT THE BOTTOM. WHAT IDIOT THOUGHT THAT WOULD HELP US?

Message 23 of 35
latest reply

drayindallas is correct!

“Summary, Buy, Bids/Offers, then start scrolling down, Bidding, then Offers, then Didn't Win.”

It is there!

Message 24 of 35
latest reply

Yep, it's there, but collective time wasted hunting for something that previously nobody had to hunt for it?

Dolts running the show or dolts in the back room coming up with these "improvements". Or both.
Message 25 of 35
latest reply

I have noticed the same but was able to go to my email and find alert that said item was nearing it auction end and click on that to see final price

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

Yes, extremely annoying.
As annoying as not being able to put in the number
of a completed auction and seeing what happened.
Grrr. Corporate penny-pinchers.
Message 27 of 35
latest reply

And yet, when I go to my Bids/Offers page, no matter which national platform I go to, I see this, the screenshot was taken a couple of minutes agodidn't win.JPG

There are currently three items I didn't win, and when I click on the link it works just as it should

Message 28 of 35
latest reply

It hasn't gone, if you click on bids and offers, it takes you to a separate page, scroll down the page it's just under the bids and offers section. I hope this is useful. I hated it when I thought it had disappeared.

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

It hasn't gone, if you click on bids and offers, it takes you to a separate page, scroll down the page it's just under the bids and offers section.

Message 30 of 35
latest reply