cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captcha on every login

I see on every login the captcha - twice.

That's a giving me a not so high satisfaction using this platform.

The page is telling me, that after a while this should disappear, but it happens now since several weeks (4?)

Why is this captcha page not disappearing after week, as the page suggests?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Captcha on every login

Pitviper's one worked for me.  Thank God!  I was doing Captcha 3 or 4 times to get in.

I took the https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll and put it in the search bar, deleted my old bookmark, and bookmarked this one.

It goes straight to login with no Captcha.    

Message 31 of 36
latest reply

It's baaaackkkkk.  After a long absence, the Captcha annoyance has returned.  At least two Captcha screens with every log-in... where for months there was none.  Also now requiring two log-ins with User ID and password... just to get to the Captcha screen.  So frustrating...

Message 32 of 36
latest reply

Didn't work for me.. still get the CAPTCHA

Message 33 of 36
latest reply

The link for ebay signing in works every time straight to my ebay  no signing in VIP style.

Message 34 of 36
latest reply

In short big tech companies are in BIG trouble right now and know it. It's been years in the making but several lawsuits have/are coming full circle around the wagons and things are about to get VERY interesting now that we have a bunch of Republicans in the house that actually are fighting back.   

However when the big tech companies get spanked things will be VERY broken for a while and will make Ma Bell look like a mere splash in the pond which  lead to the 1980s computer/telephone revolution. 

Message 35 of 36
latest reply

The situation just got worse.  It's asking me to Captcha verify to continue  to view an item description.  Now, even after successfully verifying using the CAPTCHA, the description does not show but the I'm Not A Robot success message does.  

May have been cursed by visiting the France eBay as sometime my browser will pick up their security requirements.  Will flush my cache and hope for the best.

*** EBAY ~ FIX THIS PLEASE ~ YOU'RE KILLING BOTH OUR BUSINESSES ***

Message 36 of 36
latest reply