cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my selling page

Cannot access my selling page to print shipping labels.  Get typewriter like message that says "service not availble.  Have tried different Firefox and IE.

Message 1 of 58
latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: Cannot access my selling page

Having issues with ebay since last 2 hours

Least they could have done is put a message on ebay home page this is so rediculous
Message 16 of 58
latest reply

I just clicked on my ebay and it came up with another seller's id and my real name. It says I'm logged in but it's showing me the user ID "admitone2" with different feedback and listings.  What the heck is going on?

Message 17 of 58
latest reply

Now I see it - thank you!
Message 18 of 58
latest reply

@luckylibertygirlwrote:

I just clicked on my ebay and it came up with another seller's id and my real name. It says I'm logged in but it's showing me the user ID "admitone2" with different feedback and listings.  What the heck is going on?

It said that my name was 'Sally' in the top-left corner a moment ago...

https://bio.link/langs
Message 19 of 58
latest reply

Me too! Issue seems very significant - Big problems in China Town as they say !
Message 20 of 58
latest reply

Hopefully it won't be a long outage. I keep getting the same error message that it timess out when I try to access my seller account. Must be fairly recent issue since I printed tomorrow's labels about 45 minutes ago. 

Message 21 of 58
latest reply

Here too...Sigh
Message 22 of 58
latest reply

eBay techies need to check again. Just hit us here in NC. All was well about 45 minutes ago. HELP!!!

Message 23 of 58
latest reply

Mine wouldn't load, then loaded, now just seems slow, very slow.

Actually now back to not loading.

Hopefully not a site attack/hack.

Message 24 of 58
latest reply

Clearly that site status page is either out of date or not accurate. It ain't all working.

Message 25 of 58
latest reply

Thanks all for sharing the details of what you're experiencing. I've contacted our technical team regarding this and when I have information to share I will do so. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 26 of 58
latest reply

EBAY will claim no responsibility. They clearly do not have our backs when it comes to technical issues and our customers. EBAY is still going to get theirs. Good luck with trying to reverse negative feedback if you ship late. Your buyer doesnt care either. IT'S 100% THE SELLERS RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY.

Message 27 of 58
latest reply

Updating the format - not notification to users (what's new).
For a large IT multinational you think they'd have a better handle on their UX! Their UX and customer communication is appalling. Users should be notified in advance if they are rolling out something and the system will be down.
Today cannot access selling page, when I finally got access it appears they have updated the format. Yesterday they blocked my account because I cleared my cache/cookies (do this every day for years, never had a problem before). Spent a very long time trying to figure out why I could not login (no message to say it was blocked, just that the password wasn't working) and then a long time trying to get hold of support to figure out what was happening. 

Message 28 of 58
latest reply

New Selling interface is also very clunky and involves alot of scrolling to get full visibility. Unless it's a usability issue for people who are visually impaired it does not improve the functionality.

Message 29 of 58
latest reply

Thankfully users can just switch back to classic view.
Message 30 of 58
latest reply