cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add a Tracking Number

As seller I Can't add a Tracking Number. When I try, a sign appears that says "Something went wrong. Please retry." When repeating the operation it says "Bad request". What I can do? I need help asap. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

try clearing cache and/or different browser....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

When I try to post a tracking number it says it's not secure and other people can see my info..Never had this problem before..Whats up

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I already cleared the cache and used a different browser, but the problem persists.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I am having the same issue since last Friday.  I called ebay and they told me then it was a known technical issue but still no resolution.  Very frustrating

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have had this issue on multiple orders over the past 2 weeks. I have been on chat with multiple people as well as phone calls. They just keep telling me it is a known issue and not to worry about it. I keep telling them it results in tracking showing "not uploaded at all" which will affect my seller performance. I felt like I was being too pushy but I won't stop asking about this one. I don't work hard at my seller rating to get it ruined by tracking system errors. My last message this morning was that they are reviewing it. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply